Movement on the PC.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MasterXassassiN

MasterXassassiN
3 years ago#1
Ummm I was just reading the manual to attempt to get some insight I might have missed last weekend....

What concerned me was the keyboard layout which i was unsure for PS3 or Computer... I am thinking they are interchangeable and more than likely the same....

SO. My question is what roll does the mouse play on PC version of FFXIV?
*~~ / '''\\ ('''((\\(''((\\ // ''\\ (''((\\ (''((\\\/''|||'''\|''''||~~*
*~~/_/\_\\|\)_))|\)_))/_/\_\\|\)_))|\)_))|_|||_\__||~~*

User Info: nothv13

nothv13
3 years ago#2
Mouse does, turning, camera controlers. can do forward movement, can be used to activate strafing, used for selecting targets and selecting specific action on target. Used for inventory management. Really, I can't see playing teh game without a mouse.

User Info: Kaijuu

Kaijuu
3 years ago#3
Camera movement, target selecting, and other things depending on your mouse ("Middle" click is looking behind you by default).
The above is not in all caps.

User Info: MasterXassassiN

MasterXassassiN
3 years ago#4
Okay thank goodness I was a little worried.
*~~ / '''\\ ('''((\\(''((\\ // ''\\ (''((\\ (''((\\\/''|||'''\|''''||~~*
*~~/_/\_\\|\)_))|\)_))/_/\_\\|\)_))|\)_))|_|||_\__||~~*

User Info: Kaijuu

Kaijuu
3 years ago#5
It's just a matter of preference, really. I tend to only use my mouse when I'm on auto-run to look around, or sometimes to adjust the camera for screenshots. :x
Then you have people with a dozen buttons on their mice that probably get a lot more use out of it. *Shrugs*
The above is not in all caps.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived