No idea where to go for the Ul'dahn Envoy quest

#1Mister_RuckPosted 7/10/2013 12:52:11 PM
The map says that the quest is in the Steps of Nald but the marker is in an area that's not in the Steps of Nald. If I enter the area that the marker is in the map tells me that I'm in the wrong place.

http://i.imgur.com/H3CCvpH.jpg

I guess I'm lost.
---
sent from my cellular device OR the new layout
#2EricFishPosted 7/10/2013 12:56:04 PM
Talk to the NPC in front of the lift, select the Airship Landing, and you should see the target there.
---
I'm just this guy.
#3Mister_Ruck(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 12:56:50 PM
Never mind, I found it. For future reference there's a man that you need to talk to that isn't marked with a quest marker. He's right around where the map says Wellhead Lift.
---
#4Meaka2013Posted 7/10/2013 12:57:27 PM
What you do is select the quest, look at the bigger map and see where step of nald connects to, took me a moment to figure it out also, steps of nald should coonet to steps of thald if im not mistaken.
#5Mister_Ruck(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 12:58:11 PM
Meaka2013 posted...
What you do is select the quest, look at the bigger map and see where step of nald connects to, took me a moment to figure it out also, steps of nald should coonet to steps of thald if im not mistaken.

Nah. The bigger map specifically said that the quest was in the Steps of Nald. Thanks, though.

EricFish posted...
Talk to the NPC in front of the lift, select the Airship Landing, and you should see the target there.

Thanks to you too.
---