c/d: ps3 version should be cancelled

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. c/d: ps3 version should be cancelled
3 years ago#1
it's already holding the game back, like ps2 did with ffxi

what's the point of developing a ps3 version only to release it when most people are thinking about the ps4 now anyway; at least ffxi came out 2-3 years before the ps2's time was up
I'M GAY.
3 years ago#2
do it
nt
3 years ago#3
Yes, more sales, more players, and an availability to those without gaming computers to have a decent time is "holding the game back."

C\D you're a closed minded idiot.

Confirm
3 years ago#4
it's going to take more failures than d3 for companies to understand, I guess
3 years ago#5
The graphics engine is the only thing that is designed specifically to accommodate the PS3 version and this is one of the prettiest MMOs I've ever seen, so you're wrong.
Blah.
3 years ago#6
Noctis2343 posted...
Yes, more sales, more players, and an availability to those without gaming computers to have a decent time is "holding the game back."

Confirm

C.
PSN: charlottexxi
http://charlottexxi.deviantart.com/
3 years ago#7
Peonmichael1337 flopic.

Haven't seen you trolling the PS3 board in a long time. Did you get sick of getting owned 24/7 and now you're trying your luck here?
3 years ago#8
XXI_World posted...
Noctis2343 posted...

Confirm

C.
http://na.beta.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1554077/
(message deleted)
3 years ago#10
D

Most people in Japan play on consoles. Many Japanese players will play this game cos it is on a PS3 and the more the better. I am sure sometime in the next 2,3 or 4 years FFXIV will get a graphical upgrade as the number of PS3 players drops off dramatically and people play on the PS4.

Right now though the graphics are great, and you still need a top end machine (which i doubt many PC players have) to max out settings.

Also, to the guy above, using the "R" word instead of "stupid" is a ToS violation, so you might wanna edit your post. Just a heads up.
Our greatest glory is not in never trolling, but in rising every time we troll - Confucius
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. c/d: ps3 version should be cancelled

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived