Predictions for top lol----

#1benjjjaminPosted 7/23/2013 8:42:46 AM
VIT. I already have to force myself from openly mocking tanks who believe they specced correctly with vitality. Its the perfect storm of victimless target and lack of basic insight.
---
If Square pulls off this reboot of FF14, it'll be the biggest comeback in videogaming since the first Final Fantasy.
#2zoomer741Posted 7/23/2013 8:47:10 AM
benjjjamin posted...
VIT. I already have to force myself from openly mocking tanks who believe they specced correctly with vitality. Its the perfect storm of victimless target and lack of basic insight.

Then you are a fool. You must not know much about warriors. Their stance at Lvl 30 gives them a 35%in crease in health. Plus what you get into specing. I will not go further because there just isn't a need to.
#3EtharinPosted 7/23/2013 8:52:20 AM
Anyone who thinks that skill/spell haste isn't almost worthless with the phase 3 ratios.
#4RickRollomgPosted 7/23/2013 8:56:39 AM
zoomer741 posted...
benjjjamin posted...

Then you are a fool. You must not know much about warriors. Their stance at Lvl 30 gives them a 35%in crease in health. Plus what you get into specing. I will not go further because there just isn't a need to.

Lol
#5EnctPosted 7/23/2013 9:08:59 AM
specs don't really matter because you end up with 1 item's worth (or less, I guess) of stats
#6Ninjapleas3Posted 7/23/2013 9:11:14 AM
benjjjamin posted...

Do you have a link to some calculations?
#7DualSword31Posted 7/23/2013 9:11:30 AM
so you make a topic after getting schooled on the beta forums.
#8paradicio12Posted 7/23/2013 9:15:30 AM
benjjj trying his hand at trolling i see
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#9SquidofSCPosted 7/23/2013 9:29:03 AM
Why does this thread exist?
---
Shadow Hide You ...
#10benjjjamin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 9:33:10 AM
See what I mean?
Going to be lots of tanks with bad damage, bad mitigation, mp sponges....all so they can live where bad tanks live a little better--the bottom of their hp pool-- for just one more hit before the mob puts them and their team out of their misery.

Vitality is only useful on a failing tank. And call me not surprised in the slightest that there is a legion of them.
---
If Square pulls off this reboot of FF14, it'll be the biggest comeback in videogaming since the first Final Fantasy.