Phase 4

#1shugo950Posted 7/27/2013 5:38:04 AM
If we are 1.0 account holders, do we still need to sign up for phase 4? Or are we automatically included? Just though I should ask as the deadline is fast approaching and I don't want to miss this.
#2Mikes_Posted 7/27/2013 5:48:42 AM
1.0 accounts should have already received a beta code and have access to the beta forums. Assuming you have and are you should be fine.
#3colstripcapnPosted 7/27/2013 5:53:54 AM
shugo950 posted...
If we are 1.0 account holders, do we still need to sign up for phase 4? Or are we automatically included? Just though I should ask as the deadline is fast approaching and I don't want to miss this.

You should have already gotten a Beta Code during phase 3. If you didn't .... then you'll need to sign up to get a code. You still need a code to play, it won't be automatic.

Beta sign ups will open again once Phase 4 starts.
---
Helpful Social Final Fantasy XIV Free Company - Ultros Server
sss.darkjedi.org
#4James43090Posted 7/27/2013 6:08:58 AM
shugo950 posted...

Yes. If you hold a 1.0 account, they are not going to just dish out a code to you with out you signing up first. It may be an Open Beta, but you still have to sign up on the website. Deadline is, July 30th I think?

Everyone who wants to play in open beta must sign up on that web site. Except for legacy members I am not sure about. But us simpletons have to sign up yes.
#5colstripcapnPosted 7/27/2013 6:15:50 AM
James43090 posted...

Yes. If you hold a 1.0 account, they are not going to just dish out a code to you with out you signing up first.

Uh, actually, yes they did.

All V1.0 owners should have gotten an e-mail during phase 3. I know I did. And I never signed up for Beta. There was an issue with Hotmail/Outlook but otherwise should of worked.

Once you're in, you're in for all future phases.

Square-Enix says...

Beta Testing

FFXIV: ARR is currently in the beta testing stage, with plans to begin the third phase of testing on June 14, 2013. All players who hold a service account from Version 1.0 have been granted access to the beta test.

We welcome all players from Version 1.0 to download the beta client and see the myriad changes in FFXIV: ARR.

---
Helpful Social Final Fantasy XIV Free Company - Ultros Server
sss.darkjedi.org
#6shugo950(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2013 6:24:06 AM
Wait I'm still confused though, I was in Phase 3; so I still had to sign up? I don't think I ever got sent a new code for Phase 4, this really sucks. It appears sign ups closed July 22nd, and now they are done till Phase 4 opens..
#7ShadygrovePosted 7/27/2013 6:29:41 AM
If you were in P 3 you don't need to sign up again.
---
"Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power." - Benito Mussolini
#8Mikes_Posted 7/27/2013 6:29:45 AM
shugo950 posted...
Wait I'm still confused though, I was in Phase 3; so I still had to sign up? I don't think I ever got sent a new code for Phase 4, this really sucks. It appears sign ups closed July 22nd, and now they are done till Phase 4 opens..

Your fine. Your in the beta for good once your in. Just watch the beta forums until the next client is released for download.