Open beta

#1SontifxPosted 7/27/2013 10:02:19 AM
I was already in phase 1-3 does that mean I'm set for 4 or do I need to do something special to get in?
#2op1282Posted 7/27/2013 10:07:49 AM
Once in, always in. You are good.
#3NetelusPosted 7/27/2013 10:09:33 AM
Yer good.
#4Bane766Posted 7/27/2013 11:02:15 AM
Sontifx posted...
I was already in phase 1-3 does that mean I'm set for 4 or do I need to do something special to get in?

Actually they should send you a code to register for open beta-I got mine yesterday. From what I understand you need to have a SE account to use the Open Beta. So if you get your code and register it, you will be able to access the Open Beta faster, I would think.
---
Douleur Peur Mort
#5zoomer741Posted 7/27/2013 11:03:46 AM
Bane766 posted...
Sontifx posted...

Actually they should send you a code to register for open beta-I got mine yesterday. From what I understand you need to have a SE account to use the Open Beta. So if you get your code and register it, you will be able to access the Open Beta faster, I would think.

Bane your situation is different. Dont confuse the guy. If they sent you a code that means clearly you didnt play phase 3.
#6Bane766Posted 7/27/2013 11:05:27 AM
zoomer741 posted...
Bane766 posted...
Sontifx posted...

Bane your situation is different. Dont confuse the guy. If they sent you a code that means clearly you didnt play phase 3.

Oh but I did, lol. I did play Phase 3. So I dunno what you are talking about.
---
Douleur Peur Mort
#7EtharinPosted 7/27/2013 11:08:20 AM(edited)
zoomer741 posted...
Bane766 posted...
Sontifx posted...

It's possible he was just meaning for PS3 as they need to register a new code in order to get the Phase 4 client according to the beta forums.
#8Bane766Posted 7/27/2013 11:21:53 AM
Etharin posted...
zoomer741 posted...
Bane766 posted...
Sontifx posted...

It's possible he was just meaning for PS3 as they need to register a new code in order to get the Phase 4 client according to the beta forums.

If you are talking about me, no I played on my PC. I rec'd a code yesterday from them to register for Phase 4 so I dunno.

Maybe it's because when I registered I did not get a code right away so I got one from the alienware website and played the weekend before the beta last weekend. Then the last beta weekend, SE sent me an email saying I was in for the final beta weekend, but I was out of town so I didn't use that code (I wouldn't have needed it anyway as I had already gotten in).

When I go into my SE account there is 2 FFIV's in there instead of 1. So maybe it's because of the two code things?
---
Douleur Peur Mort
#9zoomer741Posted 7/27/2013 11:26:23 AM
Bane766 posted...
zoomer741 posted...
Bane766 posted...
Sontifx posted...

Oh but I did, lol. I did play Phase 3. So I dunno what you are talking about.

Are you sure that code isnt a submission for another beta application??
#10zoomer741Posted 7/27/2013 11:28:18 AM
Thank you for signing up for the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test on Windows PC and PlayStation 3!

We see that you weren’t selected in time to take part in the previous beta tests, but we’ve got some good news for you! If you use the below Windows code to register before Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 10:00 p.m. (PDT), you’ll be all set for the upcoming test phase! We’ll also be sending you a PlayStation 3 promotion code nearer to the start of the next test!

The schedule for the final beta test will be announced at a later date on the FFXIV: ARR Beta tester forums and on other official channels.
Beta Registration Code
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
For instructions on how to register your code, please click here.

Once your code is registered, hang tight! We’ll be sending out instructions in the future on how to download the software for the beta test.

Please note that this code will expire if not used before the July 30 deadline above. If your code is not registered before the expiration date but you still wish to participate in the final beta test, please reapply for beta access when the final test phase starts.

We look forward to seeing you in FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn!
www.finalfantasyxiv.com

Thats what was sent to me. Have you seen different? if not then im missing out and i will have to use this code lol