FFXIV ARR Mobile app.....

#11DamageDealerzPosted 8/8/2013 9:27:35 AM
dashgr posted...
What can you do with the mobile application?

Re-read the OP.
---
5/18/09 First_Prototype, 1/8/08 Hyperteen, 10/5/10 jayyedX, 3/7/11 Julian___Maze, 4/5/12 lukestarkiller4, all lost account bets and followed through
#12frebu(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 9:32:52 AM
WithYouForYou posted...
frebu posted...
colstripcapn posted...
I wonder why they went iOS first. The market share of iOS is pretty low.

Because people associate Iphone with quality.

I just laughed so hard that I burst a blood vessel. You're hilarious.

That is simply the truth, IOS has less apps, but the general quality is perceived to be higher, the Android platform has more apps but you have to search for the quality ones among the terrible ones. So releasing an app release on the Iphone is without looking at function, is automatically added to the plus side, where as an android app is neutral until looked into. Im not saying this is true for everybody, but that's the general feeling I get when trying to discuss apps between Iphone and Android.
---
Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O' Donald being so fat.
#13ChiBearsFan1Posted 8/8/2013 10:12:06 AM
SE must have an agreement with apple to release all their apps/games for ios first. Every game they release is on ios long before android gets it.
#14DamageDealerzPosted 8/8/2013 10:14:12 AM
ChiBearsFan1 posted...
SE must have an agreement with apple to release all their apps/games for ios first. Every game they release is on ios long before android gets it.

I'm pretty sure all those fun games to play with friends for phones(Words with Friends, Hanging with Friends, Scramble with Friends, etc) come out on IOS first before their ported to the android. I don't see why this is any different from what those apps do.
---
5/18/09 First_Prototype, 1/8/08 Hyperteen, 10/5/10 jayyedX, 3/7/11 Julian___Maze, 4/5/12 lukestarkiller4, all lost account bets and followed through