Main quest after level 15.

#1Dark SummonerPosted 8/15/2013 4:05:32 AM
I know there's 3 starter cities that you dont leave until level 15 but after that do all the city quests funnel into one main storyline or does it stay seperate until a later point?

Im asking because my wife will start as a CNJ and me a GLD. If we can meet and start together at 15 we'll do that...if not then I'll start as a CNJ that way I atleast have that done for the PLD unlock.

Thanks.
#2DarcKagePosted 8/15/2013 4:12:09 AM
Everyone ends up doing the same main story questline after that.
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Tales of Xillia
Waiting for: Pokemon X/Y, Beyond: Two Souls, Final Fantasy XIV, Kingdom Hearts 3
#3AlmasNo1FanPosted 8/15/2013 4:22:31 AM
CNJ and GLD are in the same beginning state, no?
---
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab307/yeahthatboy/gamefaqsqueens.png
By: ilikeikeilikeik
#4Sputnik1337Posted 8/15/2013 4:34:41 AM
Yeah, right around 15 is when the storyline converges. You'll get an airship pass, talk to some people in each city, and then meet at the first dungeon. There are still some missions with instanced fights you need to enter solo (unless they changed it from beta) further on though.

AlmasNo1Fan posted...
CNJ and GLD are in the same beginning state, no?

Nah, Conjurer starts in Gridania and Gladiator starts in Ul'dah.
---
a
#5pulseOfflinePosted 8/15/2013 4:42:51 AM
yeah you can meet and play together before that even. you can walk to gridania from uldah, but it gets a little hairy when your low levels. i helped a friend do it when he just started, just so he could see more of the game since phase 3 was going to end that day. but by all means, either way you'll be playing together soon
#6Dark Summoner(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 6:05:16 AM
pulseOffline posted...
yeah you can meet and play together before that even. you can walk to gridania from uldah, but it gets a little hairy when your low levels. i helped a friend do it when he just started, just so he could see more of the game since phase 3 was going to end that day. but by all means, either way you'll be playing together soon

Yeah I knew I could run there but I did that in p3 and couldnt do any of the main story quests...couldnt even start them so it kinda sucked...thanks for the info.