Airship pass

#11TheExileJediPosted 8/18/2013 6:24:01 AM
every story quest has its next story quest given by the person you handed the last quest in to or the person right next to him.
---
OMG THE J TEAM: Mr.T, Adam West, Chuck Norris and Jesus. If you don't agree they are the best team in the world, prepared to be round house kicked
#12Tucker4321(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 6:44:02 AM(edited)
Yep and there is nothing, That is why I am asking this question. I need to figure out if it is something I am doing wrong or a bug.

There is literally 0 quests for me to do right now and I do not have an airline passport.

I have even done all the guildhests and guildleve missions once.
#13Tucker4321(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 7:53:31 AM
So I am at work right now but I might have figured this out.

There was one quest that I could not figure out so I just abandoned it, It was the one that allows you to color your armor. Now that I think about it this is probably a tutorial type feature that they want you to complete before proceeding with the story....

Damn well guess I will try this out when I get home.
#14EdalborezPosted 8/18/2013 7:58:21 AM
Tucker4321 posted...

There was one quest that I could not figure out so I just abandoned it, It was the one that allows you to color your armor. Now that I think about it this is probably a tutorial type feature that they want you to complete before proceeding with the story....

I doubt the dye quest is your problem.
#15Tucker4321(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 8:00:35 AM
Edalborez posted...
Tucker4321 posted...

I doubt the dye quest is your problem.

If not I am completely at a loss. If nobody knows about the problem I am having then it must be a bug. My reasoning is because most likely after completing those level 14 story quests they were able to just pick up the next set and thought nothing of it. So when they see someone complaining about it they will just think, That guy cant figure this out??? what a scrub.
#16Tucker4321(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 8:38:06 PM
Yep that was not the problem. So literally there is no a single quest giver besides the guildleve guy..... Dammit.
#17Tucker4321(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 8:56:47 PM
There figured it out. Was in the heart of the sworn. Someone finally gave me the next quest name which told me the starting point.... Would have saved me so much time.