where are screenshots saved?

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
i am trying to screenshot and i cant paste into any graphic editor...where are the screenshots being saved or how can i view them?
2 years ago#2
I'm on windows 7

My Documents -> My Games -> FF14-ARR -> Screenshots.
2 years ago#3
I hate how games have started the whole My Games folder crap. Was keeping things in the program files so hard for people to find or something?
---
nununu
2 years ago#4
lufia22 posted...
I hate how games have started the whole My Games folder crap. Was keeping things in the program files so hard for people to find or something?

The average user is not savvy enough to be in Program Files. I think it is good that they segregate "user files" from "program files". Much less chance of some dummy deleting a file that will break something.
---
GT: DrZoidberg xxx
2 years ago#5
Except there is no standard. Now you have games putting files in My Documents, My Games, and Program Files. So instead of one place, it's an annoying guessing game.
---
nununu
2 years ago#6
lufia22 posted...
Except there is no standard. Now you have games putting files in My Documents, My Games, and Program Files. So instead of one place, it's an annoying guessing game.

Good point.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
2 years ago#7
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\my games\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn\screenshots\

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived