Error 1017

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
"This World is currently full. (Possibly with gold farmer's getting reestablished) Please wait for an opening and please try again. "

There goes today...
---
Sandwich Devourer From The Blue Lagoon
2 years ago#2
People gotta make money.
Get those 50+ bots going.
Get those chinese middle men websites freelancing families.
2 years ago#3
Manager says.

"You better get on. Or your family dies."
---
Sandwich Devourer From The Blue Lagoon
2 years ago#4
....isn't this what queues are for? Getting the same.
---
http://mightythorpartytime.ytmnd.com/
2 years ago#5
At least it's not Error 3102. :P
2 years ago#6
Keep trying, eventually you'll get in or get a queue message (with a random number that seemingly doesn't matter) then get in after.
2 years ago#7
Getting the same message. An hour has passed by... Come on! Only 12 hours of play until Beta closes.
---
Saturday, August 24 - Abner Mares vs. Jhonny Gonzalez
Tuesday, September 17 - Grand Theft Auto V
2 years ago#8
yea i am getting the 1017 as well now.
2 years ago#9
Shinrin posted...
At least it's not Error 3102. :P

I laughed for a good minute.

This is good.
---
The Mods are watching me ^_^ with love.
Intel i7 3930k (o.c.) / EVGA Nvidia GTX 780 SC OCX SLI
2 years ago#10
OhareX posted...
Keep trying, eventually you'll get in or get a queue message (with a random number that seemingly doesn't matter) then get in after.

--I've tried several times. I got a queue once, then it went to 1017 right after anyway. Some of the forum threads have said the 3102 characters may still be "logged in" such that they're filling the servers with empty characters... causing this 1017 fiasco.
---
Homura-chan is the coolest.
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7899/homura02b.jpg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived