Level Sync

#1DrelkagPosted 8/19/2013 12:44:20 PM
Does Level Sync only work in FATE and dungeons with the duty finder?

Was hoping I could sync down to a friends level and help them with Leves, that maybe it wasn't added yet for the open world play, but I couldn't find any info on it.
---
Play hard or go home
#2lilguyloverPosted 8/19/2013 12:47:20 PM
It doesn't look like it. I've looked and looked about this feature since phase 2 and even made a couple posts about it. I have no idea if SE is going to add it or not (I have no idea why it's not there but whatever...) but for right now it's only for fate's, dungeons, and primals
#3Drelkag(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 12:48:01 PM
Dang. Hope they add it, it's in XI and makes party play so much easier.
---
Play hard or go home
#4BeefyNukesPosted 8/19/2013 12:52:00 PM
It really isn't needed at the moment, because someone who's level 50 can still give their friend full EXP/loot rights who's much lower than them.

I do want level sync in, but until they nerf powerleveling with high level characters, it isn't really needed outside of FATEs/instances.
#5Drelkag(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 1:22:42 PM
BeefyNukes posted...
It really isn't needed at the moment, because someone who's level 50 can still give their friend full EXP/loot rights who's much lower than them.

I do want level sync in, but until they nerf powerleveling with high level characters, it isn't really needed outside of FATEs/instances.

Meh, I wouldn't call one shotting everything playing with friends. In XI it isn't forced, you can toggle it in the party settings menu.
---
Play hard or go home
#6BeefyNukesPosted 8/19/2013 1:24:54 PM
Drelkag posted...
BeefyNukes posted...

Meh, I wouldn't call one shotting everything playing with friends. In XI it isn't forced, you can toggle it in the party settings menu.

That's true, and I agree.

But considering how the game mechanics are as of Phase 4, there isn't a need for level sync unless you want to kill level appropriate stuff with level appropriate friends. I think that'd be cool, but who knows if Yoshi-P will see it that way. :D
#7lilguyloverPosted 8/20/2013 11:35:51 AM(edited)
I really hope they change it, I'm not big on PL. I'd rather level sync and work together to level up. Oh well, at least you can still help your friends and they can get the EXP