Sign here if you're being patient and mature about the bugs.

#1dameon_reaperPosted 8/25/2013 2:40:15 PM
I have work Tuesday and today and tomorrow were supposed to be my "spend my meaningless time on my MMO" day. Early access was supposed to be my joy after a week of patience...

yet I'm still patient and I'm not blowing my lid over it.

Just find something to do. You're not wasting money. Early access is free and even if it goes into official server release, they'll obviously give you the days you missed free.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Vnrd3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xnt1yS0.jpg
#2Exile9696Posted 8/25/2013 2:40:59 PM
I don't mind.
#3angermngment101Posted 8/25/2013 2:40:59 PM
**** that ****.

I can be as immature as I want to be. This **** is not acceptable, and I wont forgive this nonsense without a little something in return.
---
Gamefax
#4Lady_GweynPosted 8/25/2013 2:43:00 PM
Signed

It's like people have never played a mmo before. Even though it is SE's fault that this is happening, anyone who's played a mmo launch before knows that there's likely to be some problems. Granted, this launch has been pretty mediocre, but not being able to play a game right away has caused so many people on this board to go full sperglord and throw some ridiculous temper tantrums.
---
PSN: Megistrus
#5PhantasyStar23Posted 8/25/2013 2:43:05 PM
kinda immature to be making a topic about being mature, lawl
---
Japanese Dubs: Raw passion | English Dubs: Actual personality
FFXIV: ARR Sophia Ingram, Coeurl Server
#6jon041065Posted 8/25/2013 2:43:23 PM
I'm starting to get a bit annoyed with it, but much prefer that these problems be fixed instead of being able to play for a hour or two with some functions not working. As long as these problems are taken care of before Tuesday with the influx of even more players and before we are using up our free 30days, then in the end I'm fine with it.
#7ThatLaoGuyPosted 8/25/2013 2:44:11 PM
Patient? Yes. Mature? No. Love seeing the rage and laughing at how the mind of these insignificant people work.
---
Gamertag: That Lao Guy
#8sirspankyjncoPosted 8/25/2013 2:44:15 PM
Difference between patient, and accepting that you are being boned, but want the product so much you don't mind getting boned.

Case and point - EA games as well as Call of Duty. Complain complain complain... but here's my money.. grumble grumble.

You paid for this product, game is currently considered LIVE and the official launch is in 2 days (Which may bring a much larger influx of people).

If they can not support what they currently have now, what is going to happen in 2 days? People are spending money on this, the game is not ready to launch and it was apparent in Phase 4 beta. The launch should have been pushed back, but P4 was too close to launch that they realistically can't (due to marketing and such).

-----

If your cool with getting shafted by SE, good for you. I am glad you are such a fan that you will excuse things that should not be excusable by now.
---
Ive had both an Xbox 360 and PS3 break, there are no superior consoles, except N64, that was pretty sweet.
#9LoreleiDiAngeloPosted 8/25/2013 2:45:03 PM
PhantasyStar23 posted...
kinda immature to be making a topic about being mature, lawl

Ugh, so much this. "Look at how much better we are than those uncultured swine!" Grow the **** up, jeez.
---
"I never apologize. I'm sorry, that's just the way I am."
Hurr durr.
#10ZyloWolfBanePosted 8/25/2013 2:45:07 PM
sirspankyjnco posted...
Difference between patient, and accepting that you are being boned, but want the product so much you don't mind getting boned.

Case and point - EA games as well as Call of Duty. Complain complain complain... but here's my money.. grumble grumble.

You paid for this product, game is currently considered LIVE and the official launch is in 2 days (Which may bring a much larger influx of people).

If they can not support what they currently have now, what is going to happen in 2 days? People are spending money on this, the game is not ready to launch and it was apparent in Phase 4 beta. The launch should have been pushed back, but P4 was too close to launch that they realistically can't (due to marketing and such).

-----

If your cool with getting shafted by SE, good for you. I am glad you are such a fan that you will excuse things that should not be excusable by now.

^This

If I had more hands to clap with I would fill a stadium for you sir.
---
~Peace obtained through superior firepower!!~