Coeurl Mount?

#1xKANONxPosted 8/28/2013 10:49:00 AM
I'm sorry for the dumb question but I bought the LE and I'm wondering when I'll be able to use my mount and how do I go about obtaining it?
#2EnclavePosted 8/28/2013 10:50:14 AM
You should have gotten the Coeurl bell in your moogle mail. once you use it the Coeurl appears in your mounts section.

In order to actually summon it though you need a Chocobo License. Until you get that you cannot summon it.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#3xKANONx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 10:55:04 AM
Enclave posted...
You should have gotten the Coeurl bell in your moogle mail. once you use it the Coeurl appears in your mounts section.

In order to actually summon it though you need a Chocobo License. Until you get that you cannot summon it.

actually I didn't, i just got the moogle cap and the cait sith minion which i understand are just for pre-ordering, did I get ripped off? I bought it from Amazon, was I supposed to get some extra code for the items? any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
#4EnclavePosted 8/28/2013 10:58:09 AM
Sounds like you have only registered your early access code so far and not your CE code yet. Let me guess, you only have like 2 days left on your subscription instead of 32?
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#5xKANONx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 11:00:31 AM
Enclave posted...
Sounds like you have only registered your early access code so far and not your CE code yet. Let me guess, you only have like 2 days left on your subscription instead of 32?

this most likely, I think I'm looking at the actual CE code right now, where do I enter it then?
#6EnclavePosted 8/28/2013 11:08:45 AM
http://sqex.to/FFXIVRedeemCodeNA

Be careful when adding the code, if you add it to the wrong thing (I think adding a new service account) then you create a second account and it won't be merged together with your Early Access account and you'll have to fill out a form to get it merged properly.
---
#7xKANONx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 11:09:45 AM
Enclave posted...
http://sqex.to/FFXIVRedeemCodeNA

Be careful when adding the code, if you add it to the wrong thing (I think adding a new service account) then you create a second account and it won't be merged together with your Early Access account and you'll have to fill out a form to get it merged properly.

got it, just added it successfully, thanks for your help
#8EnclavePosted 8/28/2013 11:12:13 AM
No worries.

Also know, before you will have access to the items? If you were logged into the game when you registered it? You'll need to log out and log back in before your items will be at the moogle.
---
#9xKANONx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 11:13:15 AM
Enclave posted...
No worries.

Also know, before you will have access to the items? If you were logged into the game when you registered it? You'll need to log out and log back in before your items will be at the moogle.

got it.
#10BabyPanda1Posted 8/29/2013 7:30:11 AM
Enclave posted...

On another note, I somehow put the bell in my hotbar, pressed it, it said I couldn't use it. So I right clicked and removed it from hotbar. After doing so now I don't know where the bell went. However I do have the Coeurl mount. Did I delete the bell when I removed it fro the hotbar?