Which Grand Company for White Mages / Summoners?

#11ZhacariasPosted 8/31/2013 3:25:09 PM
Most of the Twin Adder gear tends to side on the Warrior/Black Mages.

Lots of INT, STR, and DEX.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 7544 - 3781
Name: Isa
#12pariah23Posted 9/1/2013 3:51:04 AM
Bane766 posted...
Diedrupo posted...
Damnit I picked twin adders because I thought it was supposed to be the guild for casters. But Immortal Flames is the one instead???

Oh well. I doubt it makes that much of a difference.

It doesn't. That's the funniest thing. People keep thinking it does, but honestly the gear sets are available to all types of classes.

Look at the level 50 gear. There are no complete sets like there are at low/mid levels. Each one has a head and chest for a specific archetype. Flames is caster, Adders is physical dps, and Maelstrom is supposedly tank. "Supposedly" because the items have tank stats but they have defense values of dps gear.

Still doesn't matter though, as they are sidegrades to the AF armor that you get for free just for hitting levels 45 and 50. There's no reason to ever waste seals on the stuff, other than to get the achievement if you really want it, and for that you're better off just buying the much cheaper low level versions.
#13NynjahPosted 9/1/2013 4:23:04 AM
pariah23 posted...
Bane766 posted...
Diedrupo posted...
Damnit I picked twin adders because I thought it was supposed to be the guild for casters. But Immortal Flames is the one instead???

It doesn't. That's the funniest thing. People keep thinking it does, but honestly the gear sets are available to all types of classes.

Look at the level 50 gear. There are no complete sets like there are at low/mid levels. Each one has a head and chest for a specific archetype. Flames is caster, Adders is physical dps, and Maelstrom is supposedly tank. "Supposedly" because the items have tank stats but they have defense values of dps gear.

Still doesn't matter though, as they are sidegrades to the AF armor that you get for free just for hitting levels 45 and 50. There's no reason to ever waste seals on the stuff, other than to get the achievement if you really want it, and for that you're better off just buying the much cheaper low level versions.

Only thing I'm using seals on is the Chocobo barding
---
GT : Nynjah84
#14pariah23Posted 9/1/2013 2:16:24 PM
XP books for gathering are worth buying as well if you've got seals to burn.
#15Bane766Posted 9/1/2013 2:18:43 PM
pariah23 posted...
Bane766 posted...
Diedrupo posted...

Yeah which is why I said it doesn't matter in the end, honestly.
---
Douleur Peur Mort