How many levels during a level synch fate before you lose contribution?

#1M3dcPosted 9/4/2013 2:18:53 AM
I know you can leave fates that you dont synch and get full credit.

im also aware there are synch fates where u can leave early and still get credit.

but at a certain point you do lose contribution in level synch fates, how many levels exactly?

if u dont understand this system dont reply. ty.
#2pruvmerongPosted 9/4/2013 2:23:06 AM

Try and stop me.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SxG-Polaris
GIGABYTE P55M-UD2 | Intel i5 750 | G.SKILL 8GB DDR3 1600 | Sapphire HD 6850 | WD Caviar Black | OCZ FATAL1TY 550W
#3redroses_4lifePosted 9/4/2013 2:23:24 AM
Yeah, try and stop him.
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?
#4TES_NutPosted 9/4/2013 2:27:52 AM
Herpa Derp
---
PSN: AbusiveUncleJoe
#5M3dc(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 2:54:19 AM
bumpity bump
#6VeliconisPosted 9/4/2013 2:57:18 AM

im also aware there are synch fates where u can leave early and still get credit.

but at a certain point you do lose contribution in level synch fates, how many levels exactly?

If you don't understand that "u" is not a substitute for the word "you," then please go back to school and/or read a book.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
#7M3dc(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 3:01:58 AM
7am EST 4 am PST.. and already the spelling police are out on full force.. go ahead and arrest me. i'd like to see you try
#8ZaruenKosaiPosted 9/4/2013 3:05:49 AM
Veliconis posted...

If you don't understand that "u" is not a substitute for the word "you," then please go back to school and/or read a book.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
---
You'd best start believing in ghost stories Miss Turner. You're in one!
#9AethelwolfRosPosted 9/4/2013 3:16:21 AM
it's too easy to try to explain what was wrong (with all the grammar nazis) not even worth the time
---
It is always the player's fault. They agree to the game terms, and then B**** about the game, you agreed to the game, it's your fault.