The fastest way to make money at 50? Just create new alts

#11rapacioushoboPosted 9/8/2013 4:34:56 PM
AnaTheCat posted...
Asterian posted...
DoctorRPG posted...
More WoW scrubs. Oh great.

What the hell does WoW have to do with this? The 40 Silver you might make from leveling a character to 10 in three minutes?

Wow is the new scapegoat, Obama is relieved it is not him anymore.

This is probably Nader's fault.
---
i5 3570k | Asrock b75 pro3 |4gb gtx 760 | 8 GB DDR3 1600MHz | Antec 620W | 1 TB HDD | Cooler Master elite 431+
One more drink at the Sunk'n Norwegian
#12SephiroushinPosted 9/8/2013 4:42:51 PM
Tansumiya posted...
You can't mail things between your own characters, so everyone in your FC is lying.

you can give stuff to a friend, then your friend give them back to you ...
#13ZhacariasPosted 9/8/2013 4:46:23 PM
Tansumiya posted...
You can't mail things between your own characters, so everyone in your FC is lying.

They're in a FC. Obviously they just put the money in the company chest, invite the mule, and transfer.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 7544 - 3781
Name: Isa
#14DiedrupoPosted 9/8/2013 5:23:41 PM
Tansumiya posted...

No but you can trade to a friend who trades the items to your alt. Or you can put your alts in the same FC as yourself and put the items in the company chest. There are plenty of ways around it.
#15Snickers085Posted 9/8/2013 6:33:04 PM
Take advantage of the current relic craze and farm materia.. on my server quicktongue III is still selling at 150k+... easy easy easy to farm
#16MakahtynoPosted 9/8/2013 6:39:13 PM
Tansumiya posted...

Because it's not like being in a FC means you play with others and can't have a friend transfer stuff. That's unimpossible.
#17TnykuuhPosted 9/8/2013 6:41:28 PM
Tansumiya posted...

Because it's not like being in a FC means you play with others and can't have a friend transfer stuff. That's unimpossible.

UNtil you start seeing post about how some FC "friends" screw them over by keeping the money...
---
Some fear death, others pray for it.
#18kyroLegendPosted 9/8/2013 6:41:44 PM
K4P_Link posted...
exploit. Reported.

If your going to pay the extra money to have more than 1 character I don't see how this is a exploit.
#19Raven_ShikumiPosted 9/8/2013 8:07:38 PM
Snickers085 posted...
Take advantage of the current relic craze and farm materia.. on my server quicktongue III is still selling at 150k+... easy easy easy to farm

I still haven't figured out what items to turn into materia for this sort of thing.
---
Mowowowow.
#20kennydangPosted 9/8/2013 8:42:47 PM
Tnykuuh posted...
Tansumiya posted...

UNtil you start seeing post about how some FC "friends" screw them over by keeping the money...

lol this up to the individual to trust the person that helping.