Titan HM Glitch

#1MasterXassassiNPosted 9/12/2013 8:52:08 PM
I was doing Titan HM and the server kicked out group out because I guess there is a glitch on HM that was being exploited. The instance is suppose to be down for 4-5 hours now....

Anyone know what the glitch was?
---
*~~ / \\ (((\\(((\\ // \\ (((\\ (((\\/|||\|||~~*
*~~/_/\_\\|\)_))|\)_))/_/\_\\|\)_))|\)_))|_|||_\__||~~*
#2kupo4lifePosted 9/12/2013 8:54:04 PM
Wish I knew what it was, that fight is a cruel joke with duty finder groups. Not that it matters since it could've just got you banned.
#3kennydangPosted 9/12/2013 8:54:22 PM
no idea XD
#4KaijuuPosted 9/12/2013 9:05:14 PM(edited)
Something about unlimited level 3 limit breaks, apparently. Dunno.
Weak players just have to cheat.

Edit - Apparently it involved a healer casting Regen on a tank, and then jumping off... Titan keeps trying to attack the healer, and so on.
---
Nothing's non-fat. That's why the world is going to explode one day.
#5zazz9Posted 9/12/2013 9:05:28 PM
Apparently theres a spot a whm can jump off and not die... and they could keep LB'ing. Well so I heard I suppose.
---
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-ffxiv/12003_322bd612e8d4f596.png
#6blurxaccPosted 9/12/2013 9:17:54 PM
Apparently if you just jump off the cliff in the beginning the fall won't kill you and put you at 1 HP. So cast regen on tank, jump off, Titan has aggro on you while WHM casts Medica to keep aggro while Titan does absolutely nothing except trying to target the WHM. Then after heart he just stands there and waits to die.
#7KaijuuPosted 9/12/2013 9:19:26 PM
This is the first time I wish SE would ban people over exploiting in this game so far. Titan's one of the only thing that's considered a challenge to do legit.
---
#8vel0001Posted 9/12/2013 9:40:12 PM
Kaijuu posted...
This is the first time I wish SE would ban people over exploiting in this game so far. Titan's one of the only thing that's considered a challenge to do legit.

There will still be people who beat it legitimately before you do.

QQ more.
#9KaijuuPosted 9/12/2013 9:48:41 PM
vel0001 posted...
Kaijuu posted...

There will still be people who beat it legitimately before you do.

QQ more.

... Uh... Yeah, I already beat it legitimately. >.> You suck at trolling.
---