Bottle of Fantasia

#1superl0lPosted 9/20/2013 7:00:22 AM
Do you think we'll be able to purchase it later?
I really want to be a Lalafell now, but i might change my mind later, so do you think they will add that option?
#2koujimorenoPosted 9/20/2013 7:29:16 AM
You get it through subscription, so that's the way you purchase it.
#3theshovellerPosted 9/20/2013 7:37:57 AM
koujimoreno posted...
You get it through subscription, so that's the way you purchase it.

I think he means separately, on its own, so if he uses one and changes from a Rogadyn to a Lalafell, but then wants to change to a Mi'qote, then change to an Elezen, he can do so whenever he wants.

I mean, I can see why it'd be a good idea to sell it on its own as a service - say, in the Mog Station, you pay a fee of $3, maybe $5, and pick a character on your account and they get it in their mailbox. You have a hard time deciding, or just want to swap your gender / race, it's nice to have that available.

As long as they leave that type of "purchaseability" limited to things like a Fantasia potion, and they don't start selling Helms of Light like that, if you catch my drift.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
#4dudeitscoolPosted 9/20/2013 10:16:08 AM
Phial??
---
Looking at the big picture is easier on the eyes...
#5auraofmenacePosted 9/20/2013 12:43:18 PM
theshoveller posted...
koujimoreno posted...
I mean, I can see why it'd be a good idea to sell it on its own as a service - say, in the Mog Station, you pay a fee of $3, maybe $5, and pick a character on your account and they get it in their mailbox. You have a hard time deciding, or just want to swap your gender / race, it's nice to have that available.

I sincerely doubt it'd be that cheap if they bother to sell it. Race Changes in WoW went for 25 bucks.
#6GevaudenPosted 9/20/2013 1:34:08 PM
Yeah one of the reasons why I haven't used it just yet I want confirmation they they will be adding that for purchase I have two of them but I need to know for sure before I waste em.
---
LOL ign - Gonk
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7821/chronotrigger1000ad.gif
#7theshovellerPosted 9/20/2013 2:52:11 PM
auraofmenace posted...
theshoveller posted...
koujimoreno posted...

I sincerely doubt it'd be that cheap if they bother to sell it. Race Changes in WoW went for 25 bucks.

I was just throwing out a random number - I know in Champions it was like $2 for a costume revamp ticket, or something (which was pretty much everything but a name and gender change.) Forget what it was in Guild Wars 2.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!