Anyone have an idea how much houses will cost?

#1Skyscraper101Posted 9/21/2013 8:54:03 AM
I spent most of my money making my relic weapon, just want to know what I should be aiming towards.
#2Dark_GuillaumePosted 9/21/2013 8:57:48 AM
No ones know and if I'm not mistaken, personal houses will not be in 2.1, it's the Free Company houses which will be implemented in 2.1.
#3pe3nguinPosted 9/21/2013 9:00:08 AM
Yoshi-P was very vague in one interview. He said you would need the three times the amount of gil all quests give leveling from 1-50.

He didn't say if this would buy you a small, medium or large house though. Speculate away.
#4FolkFreakPosted 9/21/2013 9:01:39 AM
Yoshi said in an interview that houses will cost as much as all the money you get from leveling one class to 50. Although he didn't say if it was for personal housing or FC housing, I'm pretty confident that's for the FC.

Note that Yoshi also previously said that the Magitek mount would be one of the hardest thing to get in the game ... So yeah ... they might just sell houses for 100 gil for all we know! :P
#5pe3nguinPosted 9/21/2013 9:04:50 AM
I rescind my previous post. A medium plot of land will cost the same as 3 times the gil earned from quests.

http://www.ffxivinfo.com/content/player-housing.php
#6EdHarveyPosted 9/21/2013 9:07:03 AM
Note that Yoshi also previously said that the Magitek mount would be one of the hardest thing to get in the game

Based on how damn easy this game is relative to 1.23, I think he really meant it. They dumbed this game down way too much just for casuals, I think casuals might consider the magitek mount hard to get.
#7DiedrupoPosted 9/21/2013 9:46:59 AM
pe3nguin posted...
I rescind my previous post. A medium plot of land will cost the same as 3 times the gil earned from quests.

http://www.ffxivinfo.com/content/player-housing.php

So roughly anywhere from 600-750k then.

I really want to know how much the biggest houses will cost, because that's what I'm aiming for. Not even going to bother with relic weapons, I'd rather play the market until I'm rolling in millions of gil.