Titan EXTREME, WHY oh WHY~!!?

#1clodoveo1Posted 12/22/2013 12:12:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AJTZ2JUne4

All this for a jewelery piece....why are they trolling?
#2TCrinaleTPosted 12/22/2013 12:44:02 PM
No, please, no. And when I say no, I mean FREAKING NO.

You don't have to do it, no one's aiming you with a gun to do it, you can get an i90 weapon from 2 other different ways.

Don't complain about the difficulty of these things because all you do is companies like SE to put endgame stuff like coil not in the damn DF, I couldn't even try coil this week because of coil's stupid accessibility. I haven't been able to find a group in my FC with my same times, and shouting in Mor Dhona didn't work out. I've done until T4, I know the mechanics and I could do T1 and T2 with both eyes closed which are the ones that have the drops I need, but hey, no freaking DF so no choice for me at least this week. I do admit I've tried Garuda extreme and wiped like 10 times, it's ok, I'll save it for later, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to complete it at some point while the mechanics are more common knowledge and stuff, what I want is these things ACCESSIBLE FOR EVERYONE, if you guys start crying and they remove DF from extreme primals that Ryanel's dude theory about the entire gaming community being a bunch of spoiled crybabies that need to be spoonfed in order to feel succesful in life will be right, and then, I'll cut my veins.
---
"You stand before the final dimension, and I'm the darkness of eternity"
4313-1007-7697
#3Max58201Posted 12/22/2013 1:01:26 PM
TCrinaleT posted...

You don't have to do it, no one's aiming you with a gun to do it, you can get an i90 weapon from 2 other different ways.

Don't complain about the difficulty of these things because all you do is companies like SE to put endgame stuff like coil not in the damn DF, I couldn't even try coil this week because of coil's stupid accessibility. I haven't been able to find a group in my FC with my same times, and shouting in Mor Dhona didn't work out. I've done until T4, I know the mechanics and I could do T1 and T2 with both eyes closed which are the ones that have the drops I need, but hey, no freaking DF so no choice for me at least this week. I do admit I've tried Garuda extreme and wiped like 10 times, it's ok, I'll save it for later, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to complete it at some point while the mechanics are more common knowledge and stuff, what I want is these things ACCESSIBLE FOR EVERYONE, if you guys start crying and they remove DF from extreme primals that Ryanel's dude theory about the entire gaming community being a bunch of spoiled crybabies that need to be spoonfed in order to feel succesful in life will be right, and then, I'll cut my veins.

no wonder no one wants to party with you

someone is butthurt they have no friends
---
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#4allanvvuPosted 12/22/2013 1:03:02 PM
Jewelry with same ilvl as the other best jewelry in the game. Sounds like a good reward to me for gearing up alt classes. And you get any ilvl 90 weapon when you do all three, per week.
#5XiocamiePosted 12/22/2013 1:05:21 PM
DF for something like EX primals (and especially coil if this was a thing) is 100% pointless anyway. I dare you to go into titan EX DF right now and win it. You can't. You won't. Heck can you even DF HARD mode titan yet? because I used to go in there just for the lulz of watching everyone fight and wipe 100 times. Higher tier DF content's only purpose is practice, plain and simple. Go into EX garuda/titan/ifrit DF and watch the fight's earlier phases, see the mechanics for yourself. Then once your FC/LS is going to do a coordinated run, you'll already have some experience under your belt and be all the more prepared for the real run.

tl;dr: these things are intended to be done with a coordinated raid group over vent/mumble/teamspeak/whatever. Over hours of learning the mechanics, not being tossed into a random group for an hour (or w/e the limit is) timer in which your group is auto-disbanded and thus any progress you may have been making is lost.

Go to CT if you want baby tier DF content.
#6TCrinaleTPosted 12/22/2013 1:06:50 PM
Max58201 posted...
TCrinaleT posted...

no wonder no one wants to party with you

someone is butthurt they have no friends

Trust me, love is mutual, from the first day you claimed a fester did more damage than 3 energy drains, I knew sir that you weren't very bright, so at this point go figure how seriously I take you.
---
"You stand before the final dimension, and I'm the darkness of eternity"
4313-1007-7697
#7sabeta_samaPosted 12/22/2013 1:24:18 PM
It's not that hard with a competent FC. PUG I can only assume is completely impossible.
---
Friend Code: 2750-1323-9857 - Anna
Safari Type: Fire [Growlithe, Larvesta, Braixen]
#8RebelGameMasterPosted 12/22/2013 1:26:19 PM
TCrinaleT posted...

LOLque?
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#9thanatos313Posted 12/23/2013 2:33:37 AM
sabeta_sama posted...
It's not that hard with a competent FC. PUG I can only assume is completely impossible.

wtb competent fc.
---
Gamefaqs Mods: silencing those who speak the truth since forever
http://www.youtube.com/user/thanatos313games
#10CaptainGordonPosted 12/23/2013 3:03:04 AM
It looks incredibly difficult! And yet, people have been able to beat it within a week of release, so clearly its doable.

I used to think Titan HM was the hardest thing ever. But after weeks of practice, its now become easy! (I've even beat him in DF twice!).

Maybe by the time they add 'Titan Really Really Hard' or 'Titan Extremaga' or whatever they decide to call it, perhaps Extreme will seem easy too.

And honestly, you should be glad that it only drops ilvl 90 stuff. If it was any higher, it would force you to have to grind this fight to get your BiS accessories!
---
No one, not even a demon, can deny a man his Pizza Shack Teriyaki Pizza.