what ilevel do you think the new gear from the i70 dungeons will be?

#1random_noobiePosted 7/7/2014 9:38:58 PM
title.

i'm gonna be able to buy my first soldiery piece above the 375 range, so, i was wondering if anyone had an idea what ilevel the armor might be so i could decide what to spend it on. i55 is i60/70 loot, so, would't the i70 loot be around i80, then? i don't think they'd go to i90 in a normal dungeon, since, that'd start stepping into tome/coil loot. i did see some new i80 items, randomly, but those also could be part of the summer wear, idk.

i've only been around for a little over a month, so, i have no clue how this shindig usually goes down.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
FC: 0404-5961-8354
#2Emerald_WyvernPosted 7/7/2014 9:48:14 PM
Probably 80. I kinda hope they add CT gear to them like they did with DL gear.
---
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock
#3StrykeBlaydePosted 7/7/2014 9:50:21 PM
Emerald_Wyvern posted...

That'd honestly be nice just for a change of pace and more options for getting the CT gear, but CT would still need a draw to it to keep people running out more than once. I suppose the 'guaranteed' chance of seeing CT drop in CT would be good enough, as opposed to the new sets of gear in the new dungeons?
---
Playing: Final Fantasy 14: ARR for PC
Member of the ARC of Wrestling Podcast
#4random_noobie(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2014 2:07:07 AM
Emerald_Wyvern posted...

that'd be great. CT has some fun fights, archeron, specifically, but with how easy it is to overgear the place, it makes it boring, even if the multitude of instant wipe/kill mechanics make you stay half-awake: too many skeletons getting to the bone dragon, KB's meteors, archerons flare, the metal dude destroying all the pots, etc.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
FC: 0404-5961-8354
#5SirHakadoPosted 7/8/2014 2:25:57 AM
Meteor isn't a wipe, I've tanked it :3
---
Deja Moo: The feeling you've heard this Bull before.
Deja Foo: The feeling you've seen this idiot before >_>