If I see a hunt mark I will pull it.

#1r7gerrabbitPosted 7/23/2014 9:26:46 AM(edited)
I don't care about you or your hunting group.
It's open world content, and open world content is for any person at any time.

If that is somehow a bad thing then this community really, really, really needs to go play some open world MMOs and stop being a bunch of whining care bears.

A month or two in EVE 0.0 space should teach you how open content works.
---
Sig.
#2Bee123187Posted 7/23/2014 9:33:25 AM
Aren't you just splendid.

Well, I know who I'm not sharing information with...
---
3DS FC: 4828-4604-3847
FFXIV: Baby Slug | Server: Coeurl
#3AlmasNo1FanPosted 7/23/2014 9:33:47 AM
Off with his head!
---
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab307/yeahthatboy/gamefaqsqueens.png
By: ilikeikeilikeik
#4junctx_materiaPosted 7/23/2014 9:36:23 AM
ilvl 90 or you suck
#5agesboyPosted 7/23/2014 9:37:17 AM
EVE is, by its nature, an extremely cutthroat game with most activities (like hunting in nullsec) being zero-sum at best. Hunts are not that; literally the more people come, the more rewards are given. You lose very little by waiting and you inconvenience dozens to.. what, save three minutes? If you think that is comparable to losing ships and resources in EVE, you're insane.
---
http://i.imgur.com/LabbRyN.jpg
raytan and Kana are on opposite ends of the Awesome Spectrum.
#6silentzedPosted 7/23/2014 9:37:59 AM
I know I can solo B ranks as my DRG.

I wonder if tanks with Chocobo Healers could solo As. Probably.

Either way, I can't imagine it going very fast at all, so if someone was hunting in the area (likely) they're going to come across you and participate anyways, probably while it still has a goodly amount of health depending on when you conduct your hunting.

So, by all means, go for it.
---
"How about an old Grandma version of Ramuh, we can call her Gramuh." - XCrimsonSamurai
#7DestinPosted 7/23/2014 9:38:11 AM
you can do that but if the hoard gets there, you will probably not get full credit.

and you'll die trying to solo As anyway.
---
Destin the Valiant
#8OnipaladinPosted 7/23/2014 9:39:33 AM
agesboy posted...
EVE is, by its nature, an extremely cutthroat game with most activities (like hunting in nullsec) being zero-sum at best. Hunts are not that; literally the more people come, the more rewards are given. You lose very little by waiting and you inconvenience dozens to.. what, save three minutes? If you think that is comparable to losing ships and resources in EVE, you're insane.

I actually lose everything by waiting. Whether playing on my PS4 or PC when a large hunt is there 200+ people gather and smash everything into the enemy and the enemy spends 99% of the time invisible to me. And those people I waited for get everything and I get....nothing. And do they care? Not one bit.
---
Friend Codes ; 1891 1168 2591 - Manny
0576 441 7875 - Vinnie
#9silentzedPosted 7/23/2014 9:40:15 AM
agesboy posted...

Not really, Hunt targets have had their HP adjusted, but B ranks where you only do around 5% of the damage still only give 1/3/1. I hit an A rank the other day where I did roughly 4% of it's health and only got 2/8/2 where there was 35 people wailing away at it.

There's a limit to how many people you should wait for, with the exceptions of S ranks.
---
"How about an old Grandma version of Ramuh, we can call her Gramuh." - XCrimsonSamurai
#10DestinPosted 7/23/2014 9:42:14 AM
silentzed posted...
I wonder if tanks with Chocobo Healers could solo As. Probably.

Melt in North Shroud basically one-shots Chocobos and has a super strong paralyze. got the opportunity to trio it once, can't imagine doing that without a real tank+healer combo. doable without a DPS but would probably take 30 minutes now with the HP buff. can't imagine other A ranks being much easier.
---
Destin the Valiant