Is this game homosexual friendly?

#191DualSword31Posted 8/22/2014 9:20:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#192DualSword31Posted 8/22/2014 9:22:19 AM
KaosMKVIII posted...
benjjjamin posted...
I am smarter than you have ever been or will ever be. Try again with more caps to not squirm when a boy mentions a boy. Like i said, people like you are just being intellectually lazy to themselves. Gay people don't shove it in your face any more than heterosexual people do. You just remember each time more because you associate seeing gay people make sexual orientation remarks with intense feelings. You remember it because you don't like the concept of gay people, so every time you see a gay flag your brain fries it into your memory.

Simply put your memory is selective and biased.

my best friend since grade 3 is gay so how about you f*** off and get off your high horse, i've probably forgotten more in my life than you'll even know.

you just keep pushing that the only reason i can come up with that answer is because i'm homophobic? smfh you don't know me or anyone involved in my life in any way, by making such ass pulls like that you just look like a moron, regardless if anyone else wants to believe me or not.

Uh he's smarter than you. He said so himself duh
#193Straight_CatPosted 8/22/2014 9:31:44 AM
This game is not homosexual friendly, I'm sorry to say. TC, if you are in the LGBT community, I would suggest staying away from this game. Wish you all the best.
#194KaosMKVIIIPosted 8/22/2014 9:47:43 AM
benjjjamin posted...
KaosMKVIII posted...
benjjjamin posted...
I am smarter than you have ever been or will ever be. Try again with more caps to not squirm when a boy mentions a boy. Like i said, people like you are just being intellectually lazy to themselves. Gay people don't shove it in your face any more than heterosexual people do. You just remember each time more because you associate seeing gay people make sexual orientation remarks with intense feelings. You remember it because you don't like the concept of gay people, so every time you see a gay flag your brain fries it into your memory.

Simply put your memory is selective and biased.

my best friend since grade 3 is gay so how about you f*** off and get off your high horse, i've probably forgotten more in my life than you'll even know.

you just keep pushing that the only reason i can come up with that answer is because i'm homophobic? smfh you don't know me or anyone involved in my life in any way, by making such ass pulls like that you just look like a moron, regardless if anyone else wants to believe me or not.

Maybe you need to tell your best friend that secretly you rampage around on the internet wishing gays back into the closet.

Im sure this isnt the first time you have pulled a token gay guy out of your pocket to justify weak opinion.

bazinga
---
FFXIV - Aether - Mateus - 50 BLM
People who want to watch this number go up: 0
#195AlpaIPosted 8/22/2014 10:07:51 AM
This topic is hilarious.

Dude asks "Is this game homo-sexual friendly'

200 posts later...

Answer...

"Uh maybe?"
---
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3172350/
#196DualSword31Posted 8/22/2014 10:13:44 AM
AlpaI posted...
This topic is hilarious.

200 posts later...

Answer...

"Uh maybe?"

What do dragoons think of the matter
#197AlpaIPosted 8/22/2014 10:14:47 AM
DualSword31 posted...
AlpaI posted...
This topic is hilarious.

200 posts later...

Answer...

"Uh maybe?"

Dragoons don't think.
---
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3172350/
#198Spartan72Posted 8/22/2014 10:34:57 AM(edited)
Straight_Cat posted...
This game is not homosexual friendly, I'm sorry to say. TC, if you are in the LGBT community, I would suggest staying away from this game. Wish you all the best.

yes please follow this advice OP because if all of them are like you and Sir Will we dont want you
#199lpsmashPosted 8/22/2014 10:42:21 AM
DualSword31 posted...
AlpaI posted...
This topic is hilarious.

200 posts later...

Answer...

"Uh maybe?"

Dragoon here: I dont care, I'm dead already!
I dont even want to know what my raid members look like, let alone some random strangers.
#200GENERALJA0Posted 8/22/2014 10:47:01 AM
Not sure if this counts but some straight dude let me inside his food hole...

most straight people get mad when i try that, they seem excepting to me...
---
^^^ Above statements are my opinions and mine alone...
PSN- DeaDja0 XBL - KiLLER JA0