Is this game homosexual friendly?

#201BjorkLovePosted 8/22/2014 11:01:39 AM
I love how people always come into topics like these like, "STFU UP ABOUT BEING GAY NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SEX LIFE" and proceed to post non stop about how they totally don't care, it's not important to them, it's irrelevant. Seems like it is pretty important to you if you literally can't shut up about it! Nothing says you care more than reminding everyone just how much you don't.

Like, newsflash to y'all: you are part of the reason LGBT guilds exist. The fact that you don't understand why it's necessary to have a safe, accepting space in a game that is primarily social means that anybody who needs that space is well beyond justified to feel uncomfortable playing with you.
#202AlpaIPosted 8/22/2014 11:03:46 AM
BjorkLove posted...
I love how people always come into topics like these like, "STFU UP ABOUT BEING GAY NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SEX LIFE" and proceed to post non stop about how they totally don't care, it's not important to them, it's irrelevant. Seems like it is pretty important to you if you literally can't shut up about it! Nothing says you care more than reminding everyone just how much you don't.

Like, newsflash to y'all: you are part of the reason LGBT guilds exist. The fact that you don't understand why it's necessary to have a safe, accepting space in a game that is primarily social means that anybody who needs that space is well beyond justified to feel uncomfortable playing with you.

Nailed it.

Wait...

Him? Her? it?

Uh...
---
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3172350/
#203Straight_CatPosted 8/22/2014 11:10:30 AM
AlpaI posted...
This topic is hilarious.

Dude asks "Is this game homo-sexual friendly'

200 posts later...

Answer...

"Uh maybe?"

You should be taking notes, the TC is doing it more successfully than you, without repeated posts in his own topics.
#204AlpaIPosted 8/22/2014 11:11:29 AM
Straight_Cat posted...
AlpaI posted...
This topic is hilarious.

200 posts later...

Answer...

"Uh maybe?"

You should be taking notes, the TC is doing it more successfully than you, without repeated posts in his own topics.

Or TC is my alt?
---
#205easymodexzPosted 8/22/2014 11:14:16 AM
BjorkLove posted...
Like, newsflash to y'all: you are part of the reason LGBT guilds exist.

No, you are the reason LGBT guilds exist.
#206Straight_CatPosted 8/22/2014 11:18:03 AM
AlpaI posted...
Straight_Cat posted...
AlpaI posted...
This topic is hilarious.

200 posts later...

Answer...

"Uh maybe?"

Or TC is my alt?

Well if this is true, everything makes a bit more sense. Since you know, dragoons like poking things with their spears....
#207AlpaIPosted 8/22/2014 11:18:43 AM
Straight_Cat posted...
AlpaI posted...
Straight_Cat posted...
AlpaI posted...
This topic is hilarious.

200 posts later...

Answer...

"Uh maybe?"

Or TC is my alt?

Well if this is true, everything makes a bit more sense. Since you know, dragoons like poking things with their spears....

Na it's not my alt.
---
#208KaosMKVIIIPosted 8/22/2014 11:20:33 AM
BjorkLove posted...

it's several people expressing how people talking about their sexuality doesn't matter in terms of playing an online game. honestly most concepts are nailed down in this thread

because honestly if someone does say "oh g2g boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife" most people WILL just say "okay cya later!"

but then we have people like you that don't seem to grasp the concept of not having to talk about sexuality with people, and claim that people need these things to feel safe.

this is online dude, every poster in this topic could be the same ethnicity (more than likely is) could even be all within 5 blocks of each other and never know it.

hell for all you know i could be your neighbour
---
FFXIV - Aether - Mateus - 50 BLM
People who want to watch this number go up: 0
#209Straight_CatPosted 8/22/2014 11:25:28 AM
AlpaI posted...
Na it's not my alt.

Am I your Alt?
#210AlpaIPosted 8/22/2014 11:28:27 AM
Straight_Cat posted...
AlpaI posted...
Na it's not my alt.