Syrcus Tower pro tip.

#1SuperZayPosted 8/22/2014 5:42:26 PM
All 24 people don't need to run upstairs like a herd of clowns. One is enough to activate teleporter. Then the rest can take shortcut in the starting area. Saved time may be just enough for a breif AFK.
And after bosses you can (Return) and use shortcut as well, but not after every fight since Return has 15 min cooldown.
#2TanthalasPosted 8/22/2014 5:48:15 PM
I think you meant "lazy tip"
---
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".
#3darkqueenhelbaPosted 8/22/2014 5:50:55 PM
This is the reason I think they need to get rid of teleporting and timed instances in some areas. It really takes the whole adventure out of things sometimes. But SE would have to design the raid/dungeon a little differently in this case. They wouldn't be able to have the same setup of boss fights like they've been doing.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#4Miggi3Fr3shPosted 8/22/2014 6:28:16 PM
That's not even a tip. That literally doesn't save time. It actually causes a delay of anything.
---
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2823366/
#5SuperZay(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 7:10:30 PM
Miggi3Fr3sh posted...
That's not even a tip. That literally doesn't save time. It actually causes a delay of anything.

huh.
#6kusumotoPosted 8/22/2014 7:25:02 PM
Miggi3Fr3sh posted...

---
cellar door
#7StrykeBlaydePosted 8/22/2014 7:27:07 PM
SuperZay posted...
Miggi3Fr3sh posted...

huh.

By the time you Return and make your way to the teleporter and deal with the second instance of loading, you could have been at the next lock-out gate.
---
Playing: Final Fantasy 14: ARR for PC
Member of the ARC of Wrestling Podcast
#8SuperZay(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 8:04:30 PM
StrykeBlayde posted...
SuperZay posted...
Miggi3Fr3sh posted...

huh.

By the time you Return and make your way to the teleporter and deal with the second instance of loading, you could have been at the next lock-out gate.

That's your not tested theory.
But in practice I'm always among first three people to approach next boss scene when using Return/teleporter. I have speedy SSD disk but still.
#9xXxSeVenDusTxXxPosted 8/22/2014 8:16:39 PM
And you still have to wait for whoever activates the teleporter. Save your effort for things that matter. Now THAT is a protip.
---
Who Dares Wins.
#10Petter1789Posted 8/23/2014 12:57:28 AM
You can also use the teleporter on the floor you just cleared.