Syrcus Tower pro tip.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: arjames13

arjames13
2 years ago#11
So essentially you are waiting at the next gate for a few more seconds instead of running there. Some time saver.
PSN ID: Fangnfx

User Info: SuperZay

SuperZay
2 years ago#12
xXxSeVenDusTxXx posted...
And you still have to wait for whoever activates the teleporter. Save your effort for things that matter. Now THAT is a protip.

The point is not to wait, but to use that time for things that matter. Like WC or heating your pizza in microwave.

User Info: Asterian

Asterian
2 years ago#13
SuperZay posted...
And you still have to wait for whoever activates the teleporter. Save your effort for things that matter. Now THAT is a protip.

The point is not to wait, but to use that time for things that matter. Like WC or heating your pizza in microwave.

Get a toaster oven, dammit!
Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.

User Info: Zexes7

Zexes7
2 years ago#14
You should be done with all natural obligations like that before confirming a duty.
You're most likely hating on me out of season... ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AncxZYXWqxc

User Info: cesiba

cesiba
2 years ago#15
Asterian posted...
SuperZay posted...

Get a toaster oven, dammit!

I agree! Takes longer but pizza is better in toaster oven!
Denny Crane.

User Info: xXxSeVenDusTxXx

xXxSeVenDusTxXx
2 years ago#16
SuperZay posted...

/bow
Who Dares Wins.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived