Syrcus Tower pro tip.

#11arjames13Posted 8/23/2014 5:32:56 AM
So essentially you are waiting at the next gate for a few more seconds instead of running there. Some time saver.
---
PSN ID: Fangnfx
#12SuperZay(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 5:34:20 AM
xXxSeVenDusTxXx posted...
And you still have to wait for whoever activates the teleporter. Save your effort for things that matter. Now THAT is a protip.

The point is not to wait, but to use that time for things that matter. Like WC or heating your pizza in microwave.
#13AsterianPosted 8/23/2014 5:47:10 AM
SuperZay posted...
And you still have to wait for whoever activates the teleporter. Save your effort for things that matter. Now THAT is a protip.

The point is not to wait, but to use that time for things that matter. Like WC or heating your pizza in microwave.

Get a toaster oven, dammit!
---
Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.
#14Zexes7Posted 8/23/2014 6:13:40 AM
You should be done with all natural obligations like that before confirming a duty.
---
You're most likely hating on me out of season... ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AncxZYXWqxc
#15cesibaPosted 8/23/2014 2:13:06 PM
Asterian posted...
SuperZay posted...

Get a toaster oven, dammit!

I agree! Takes longer but pizza is better in toaster oven!
---
Denny Crane.
#16xXxSeVenDusTxXxPosted 8/23/2014 2:15:10 PM
SuperZay posted...

/bow
---
Who Dares Wins.