Triple Triad ****ing CONFIRMED

• Topic Archived
10 months ago#41
This is pretty awesome.

I think Tetra Master is way better but it's still cool nonetheless.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5284 - 1400 - 8692
Friend Safari: Dewgong, Sneasel, Delibird - In Game Name: Andrew
10 months ago#42
Yeah, but Tetra Master already got to shine in XI. Triad deserves a second shot too :D While I prefer Tetra honestly, Triad definitely has less RNG BSery in it...
---
A girl from Baron was kept from falling down.
No hermitauring allowed.
10 months ago#43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1chFxv0JllA
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
10 months ago#44
But parlay was such a good mini game.
---
If Square pulls off this reboot of FF14, it'll be the biggest comeback in videogaming since the first Final Fantasy.
10 months ago#45
I still don't get why how people liked Tetra Master considering how frustrating it's random-based mechanic is and how the game fails at explaining or even refused to explain some of the mechanics like the variables involved in how damage is calculated.
10 months ago#46
DazuroGhenari posted...
Yeah, but Tetra Master already got to shine in XI. Triad deserves a second shot too :D While I prefer Tetra honestly, Triad definitely has less RNG BSery in it...

I liked tetra too. However, I'm glad they're adding a card game, loved both of them. Do you think they'll have different rules in different areas too? I remember they used to wander in ff8. I recall having some pretty annoying rules spreading to fairly standard areas.
---
Our greatest glory is not in never trolling, but in rising every time we troll - Confucius
10 months ago#47
Jiruru posted...
I look forward to being forced to win a ton of Triple Triad games to continue with the relic weapon quest line.

As a Relic supporter, I'm fine with this idea.

"You must seal the souls of defeated foes in these card to empower your weapon."

It's the first season of Yu-gi-oh! all over again.
---
No one ever said 'I wish we had more dragoons.' The devs could have irrefutable proof that dragoons are the worst job and respond with 'working as intended.'
10 months ago#48
what about snowboarding and the laser rollercoaster?
10 months ago#49
I like Tetra Master better
10 months ago#50
ljobenza posted...
Don't even get me started on those two pretending they don't know that people liked Triple Triad. Even people who hated FFVIII liked the card game.

I didn't like FFVIII that much, and I hated the card game. I never visited the boards for that FF due to my disinterest, so I never read any feedback about Triple Triad, and assumed many people shared my opinion.
I honestly thought this was a sarcastic topic, and it took a few posts to convince me that people were actually serious about liking it.
To each his own, I never guessed after all these years that I may be in the minority.
---
PSN: TrgaDaBest I'm Trigga and I'm the Best at what I does
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhRpvdH8_yQ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived