Triple Triad ****ing CONFIRMED

#41GreatHammurabiPosted 8/23/2014 11:00:40 AM
This is pretty awesome.

I think Tetra Master is way better but it's still cool nonetheless.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5284 - 1400 - 8692
Friend Safari: Dewgong, Sneasel, Delibird - In Game Name: Andrew
#42DazuroGhenariPosted 8/23/2014 11:04:44 AM
Yeah, but Tetra Master already got to shine in XI. Triad deserves a second shot too :D While I prefer Tetra honestly, Triad definitely has less RNG BSery in it...
---
A girl from Baron was kept from falling down.
No hermitauring allowed.
#43darkqueenhelbaPosted 8/23/2014 12:08:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1chFxv0JllA
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#44benjjjaminPosted 8/23/2014 12:11:49 PM
But parlay was such a good mini game.
---
If Square pulls off this reboot of FF14, it'll be the biggest comeback in videogaming since the first Final Fantasy.
#45ljobenzaPosted 8/23/2014 12:17:30 PM
I still don't get why how people liked Tetra Master considering how frustrating it's random-based mechanic is and how the game fails at explaining or even refused to explain some of the mechanics like the variables involved in how damage is calculated.
#46RaverbasherPosted 8/23/2014 12:18:08 PM
DazuroGhenari posted...
Yeah, but Tetra Master already got to shine in XI. Triad deserves a second shot too :D While I prefer Tetra honestly, Triad definitely has less RNG BSery in it...

I liked tetra too. However, I'm glad they're adding a card game, loved both of them. Do you think they'll have different rules in different areas too? I remember they used to wander in ff8. I recall having some pretty annoying rules spreading to fairly standard areas.
---
Our greatest glory is not in never trolling, but in rising every time we troll - Confucius
#47LuminozeroPosted 8/23/2014 12:20:05 PM
Jiruru posted...
I look forward to being forced to win a ton of Triple Triad games to continue with the relic weapon quest line.

As a Relic supporter, I'm fine with this idea.

"You must seal the souls of defeated foes in these card to empower your weapon."

It's the first season of Yu-gi-oh! all over again.
---
No one ever said 'I wish we had more dragoons.' The devs could have irrefutable proof that dragoons are the worst job and respond with 'working as intended.'
#48xenosaga123Posted 8/23/2014 12:31:17 PM
what about snowboarding and the laser rollercoaster?
#49Spartan72Posted 8/23/2014 12:35:03 PM
I like Tetra Master better
#50TrgaDaBestPosted 8/23/2014 12:43:28 PM
ljobenza posted...
Don't even get me started on those two pretending they don't know that people liked Triple Triad. Even people who hated FFVIII liked the card game.

I didn't like FFVIII that much, and I hated the card game. I never visited the boards for that FF due to my disinterest, so I never read any feedback about Triple Triad, and assumed many people shared my opinion.
I honestly thought this was a sarcastic topic, and it took a few posts to convince me that people were actually serious about liking it.
To each his own, I never guessed after all these years that I may be in the minority.
---
PSN: TrgaDaBest I'm Trigga and I'm the Best at what I does
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhRpvdH8_yQ