Have a big Anniversary event/stream...

#1PSP_H0mebrewPosted 8/23/2014 2:44:24 AM
None of it is in English and there is no English component.

Way to leave out a huge portion of your playerbase Square.

Not all of us are weebs.
---
Carey Price is a terrible Goalie. *RTS > MOBA*
http://i.imgur.com/K6UnCYN.gif Montreal Canadiens Fan
#2akechi419Posted 8/23/2014 4:38:30 AM
weebs?
---
PSN ID: Arkangel419
#3ZanimarPosted 8/23/2014 4:58:58 AM
akechi419 posted...
weebs?

An offensive slang that internet "special people" use to call those people that enjoy watching anime and reading manga, but has since devolved into a much more offensive means of calling anyone that may enjoy any aspect of the Japanase culture.
---
Steam - Renryuu
3DS FC - 3007-8283-2971
#4akechi419Posted 8/23/2014 5:00:47 AM
Zanimar posted...
akechi419 posted...
weebs?

An offensive slang that internet "special people" use to call those people that enjoy watching anime and reading manga, but has since devolved into a much more offensive means of calling anyone that may enjoy any aspect of the Japanase culture.

Thanks. Can't keep up with the lingo in my 30's, seems pretty ignorant. Probably just kids or something.
---
#5pokemon123Posted 8/23/2014 8:14:59 AM
A Japanese game being streamed... in Japanese?? THE NERVE of some people!

Zanimar posted...
akechi419 posted...
weebs?

Didn't even start as that, "weeaboo" originated as a filter on 4chan (replacing the term "Japanophile" that people called those who hated their own culture and wished they were Japanese). But yeah, pretty much used as "omg u like x thing from Japan?? weeb go away" now.
---
PSN: albrecht084
Currently playing: LRFFXIII, Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
#6OnipaladinPosted 8/23/2014 8:30:04 AM
And I was watching most of it while a guy translated and there were no big announcements. Nothing special. The Live letter seemed to mostly be questions followed by the maybe's, we don't know yet, we can't discuss it yet and stay tuned answers.

Seemed kind of pointless.
---
Friend Codes ; 1891 1168 2591 - Manny
0576 441 7875 - Vinnie
#7PonymoneyPosted 8/23/2014 8:46:43 AM
I think expectations were high just because it was an anniversary event. But it doesn't always have to be big news and juicy stuff. They did alot of fun things, at least I enjoyed it.

Anyone who just watched for updates were prob disappointed, although we got stuff like personal housing coming in 2.38, more on gold saucer and some more ninja gameplay at least!
#8Joker_X_IIPosted 8/23/2014 8:51:35 AM
Zanimar posted...
akechi419 posted...
weebs?

I usually associate 'weebs' with beta-males who like to hump body pillows with a anime girl printed on them, because they can't get a real girlfriend.

I like anime, I love my girlfriend.....but that^ is ridiculous.
#9OnipaladinPosted 8/23/2014 8:56:16 AM
I didn't see the ninja game play so that will be some thing nice. But I am not too crazy about personal housing because everything that is for the purpose of fun and novelty usually takes a huge crafting grind or is horribly expensive because of the rare mats used.

Only thing exciting was the Novus upgrade coming 2.38.
---
Friend Codes ; 1891 1168 2591 - Manny
0576 441 7875 - Vinnie
#10akechi419Posted 8/23/2014 9:09:30 AM
Joker_X_II posted...
Zanimar posted...
akechi419 posted...
weebs?

I usually associate 'weebs' with beta-males who like to hump body pillows with a anime girl printed on them, because they can't get a real girlfriend.

I like anime, I love my girlfriend.....but that^ is ridiculous.

Love anime myself, so does my fiance. Was tempted to glamour/cosplay Requiem of Phantom since the mask is in the game lol
---