Why do people think organizing a last minute 'hunt party through the PF is good?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Why do people think organizing a last minute 'hunt party through the PF is good?
2 years ago#1
Here's my issue, coming from Goblin server (a healthy medium NA server)....

A while back, being that I'm on 4 hunting linkshells. Someone macro spams an A/S rank hunt. I quickly port to the area, and /shout 'inv plz'...

...then a little flamage ensues. "merrrr, make a grp in PF." "Hunt grp in PF."......

So I did go through the PF, and got in...and only 3 people didn't zone in. Apparently, they were all afk or not in the zone yet.

We killed the A rank, wound up with 12 seals...w..t...f....rite?

I assumed that I only got half the seals because i had half a party doing half the damage the other groups were doing.

...so later on...

Another A/S rank macro spamming in the LS. I port quickly there. And instead of asking for an invite, I waited to see who needed an invite. I ninja-invited anyone you ask for one until my party was full. They were already in the zone, on their way to the mark, ready to go

TL;DR: Forming a last minute PF Hunt party for a A/S rank mark is POINTLESS;
2 years ago#2
People are idiots and don't change the job when someone leaves and they shout join in PF, you look and they are seeking like DRG only or something
Get mad nerd
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn
  3. Why do people think organizing a last minute 'hunt party through the PF is good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived