Can i play with the same account on both PS3 and PC?

#1Daniel141Posted 11/9/2012 3:58:47 AM
Topic.. will i be able to use the same account for both game versions and continue right where i stopped?
#2ClausudoPosted 11/9/2012 5:23:10 AM
I don't know! Try again to ask that question after FFXIV:ARR PS3 released.
---
I will be FFXIV player very soon! Let us shall make good memories!!! :]
#3Jinxey86Posted 11/9/2012 7:36:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Jinxey86Posted 11/9/2012 7:41:24 AM
I knew they listed it, that it is, like FFXI with the servers. Here is where it is listed and sorry for deleting a post, just felt it sounded too snoody. http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-XIV-Reborn-Playstation-3/dp/B002BRZ79E it lists on the amazon site this line. Cross platform play on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC
#5BSerenityPosted 11/9/2012 4:35:43 PM
It was said that you can play on the PC and PS3 with the same account.
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
#6kuterPosted 11/10/2012 8:44:18 PM
Would be stupid if you couldn't...cause it would make cross-play reaallllyyy useless
#7MasterthiefPosted 11/11/2012 10:28:53 PM
Yes you can, read it in one of the letter from the producers. Still need to get the separate versions of the game though for the registration codes if you want to be able to play both for yourself.
---
PSN - Ferkomatic
#8antoinejonesPosted 11/14/2012 11:47:04 AM
Masterthief posted...
Yes you can, read it in one of the letter from the producers. Still need to get the separate versions of the game though for the registration codes if you want to be able to play both for yourself.

n oyo dont you need to get seprate versions of teh game to install it.. you only need one set of registration codes lol
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#9BSerenityPosted 11/14/2012 2:08:35 PM
antoinejones posted...
Masterthief posted...

n oyo dont you need to get seprate versions of teh game to install it.. you only need one set of registration codes lol

Dude... you have to have 2 registrations... Which both will be in the box/manual when you buy the PC and PS3 versions. You only need 1 registration if you already have 1.0 on your computer.
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
#10antoinejonesPosted 11/14/2012 2:58:35 PM
BSerenity posted...
antoinejones posted...
Masterthief posted...

Dude... you have to have 2 registrations... Which both will be in the box/manual when you buy the PC and PS3 versions. You only need 1 registration if you already have 1.0 on your computer.

lmao so youre saying if I dont have q.0.. I buy AR on ps3... have an SE account, sign in on it and put in my registration info thus linking it to the account... create a character and start playing on ps3...

then if i get the oc version all I should have to do it log into the game using the same SE account.. it should show that I have registration info tied to the account and let me just the same account and character i played with on ps3.... thats how it worked on FFXI i dont see why it would be any different
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.