Walmart and it's relationship with FF14...

#1Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 12/6/2012 9:32:07 PM
Now, thanks to walmart more people will buy FF14. Why? Because they sell debit cards. So heres what i want you guys to do. I want you to go to walmart and buy stuff. Don't think about it just do it.

IF you care about the future of FF14 you will buy stuff from their store. Why? Because more money for walmart means more debit cards for walmart to produce, which means more potential debit card buyers for FF14.

More money for walmart > More money for Walmart to spend on resources > More resources for consumers to buy > More potential FF14 players.

I'm a business major, I KNOW MY STUFF.
Your Welcome.
#2antoinejonesPosted 12/6/2012 9:53:32 PM(edited)
umm go read some posts.. Ive brought that card up plenty of times lol

oh and btw you dont "buy" the debit cards... theyre free if you get them online lol you only "buy" them if you walk into the store and get the starter pack lol
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#3CityLumbarPosted 12/6/2012 9:57:29 PM
Epic_Bear_Guy
---
My boredom has outshined the sun
#4Maxo996Posted 12/6/2012 10:10:39 PM
There's these things called banks. Heard they make debit and credit cards too. WoW.
---
Hi. How ya' doin'?
#5MasterthiefPosted 12/6/2012 10:50:05 PM
Maxo996 posted...
There's these things called banks. Heard they make debit and credit cards too. WoW.

^This.
---
PSN - Ferkomatic
#6antoinejonesPosted 12/7/2012 12:25:44 AM
Maxo996 posted...

there are thes things called... ppl dont have bank accounts (they dont know any banks that offer free checking or dont have jobs so a steady income worth having a bank account for wouldnt exist)...

so yeah I can think of a lot of reason why the walmart option would be more appealing to people
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#7MasterthiefPosted 12/11/2012 5:48:47 AM
antoinejones posted...
Maxo996 posted...

there are thes things called... ppl dont have bank accounts (they dont know any banks that offer free checking or dont have jobs so a steady income worth having a bank account for wouldnt exist)...

so yeah I can think of a lot of reason why the walmart option would be more appealing to people

It's just a one-time fee to get into a bank, you dont need steady income or anything. And it's not that much. If you have money to buy a video game, you have money to open a bank account.
---
PSN - Ferkomatic
#8antoinejonesPosted 12/11/2012 7:06:55 AM
Masterthief posted...
antoinejones posted...
Maxo996 posted...

It's just a one-time fee to get into a bank, you dont need steady income or anything. And it's not that much. If you have money to buy a video game, you have money to open a bank account.

not every bank has free checking... some have a monthly fee, withdrawls prices, or a certain limit you must have in your account at all time (if youre walkin around for a month with just 1 dollar in your account you can forget it lol) plus you need two forms of ID to get an account etc etc the walmart option is still more viable.
---
#9MasterthiefPosted 12/11/2012 7:13:08 AM
antoinejones posted...
Masterthief posted...
antoinejones posted...
Maxo996 posted...

not every bank has free checking... some have a monthly fee, withdrawls prices, or a certain limit you must have in your account at all time (if youre walkin around for a month with just 1 dollar in your account you can forget it lol) plus you need two forms of ID to get an account etc etc the walmart option is still more viable.

No bank I ever had has any of these. Also all you need is SSN and one form of ID, at least around here. And no fees, in fact, you actually get interest on savings accounts.
---
PSN - Ferkomatic
#10antoinejonesPosted 12/11/2012 7:29:49 AM
Masterthief posted...
antoinejones posted...
Masterthief posted...
antoinejones posted...
Maxo996 posted...

No bank I ever had has any of these. Also all you need is SSN and one form of ID, at least around here. And no fees, in fact, you actually get interest on savings accounts.

savings account =/= checking account and notice you said no bank around here... i can name plenty of banks in the US that have the things Ive listed lol
---