Bonding Time XXX : The Final Verdict

#151MasterthiefPosted 4/9/2013 8:41:51 PM
CityLumbar posted...
Masterthief posted...
Vigrim posted...
So I was just wondering what everyone's opinion on FFXIV version 1.0 was (Not your current opinions on the ARR beta) . I know most if not all of all of you played it. Did anyone get the CE? Wasn't it just a giant box with nothing in it? Do you guys feel like you got hosed? LOL...

But my problem was about a month since the release I had some health issues and was hospitalized on 4 separate occasions due to various health problems...won't get into it the details right now. It's just I couldn't ever really get into the game because of this.

Anyone who talks like this obviously wants to share.

You wish. I'll write a book one day instead.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/KaiYugen
#152Illusions1980Posted 4/10/2013 2:25:07 AM
@Tiael are you on FB? We have a group from old EQOA players and someone mentioned you the other day. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChosenFew.EQOA/
---
PSN: Illusions1980
#153SCGhost2424(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:03:36 AM
is it just me or game releases (at least the worthwhile ones) have slowed down? most be the summer heat. i think things always slow down in summer for games.

one beta i would like to get in to is the The elder scrolls online. i'm dying to know what that games is going to be all about. another game i'm keeping a close eye on is blade & soul. thats another game i would love to try when it is out for beta testing :D.
#154Avery28Posted 4/10/2013 7:50:20 AM
Well well, I'm glad I saved up some money for this summer. Was planning on going to Germany, but I'm taking some summer courses. Instead, I paid around 1300$ to build my own PC. And it should be able to play FF14 with ease :D

Best of all - It should arrive today :D
---
PSN: Shidasan
Latest Platinums: Star Ocean 4, NNK
#155VigrimPosted 4/10/2013 9:42:15 AM
is it just me or game releases (at least the worthwhile ones) have slowed down? most be the summer heat. i think things always slow down in summer for games.

one beta i would like to get in to is the The elder scrolls online. i'm dying to know what that games is going to be all about. another game i'm keeping a close eye on is blade & soul. thats another game i would love to try when it is out for beta testing :D.

It's the end of the console cycles, most development is being shifted over for the new console releases. The Last of Us being released in spring/summer was a huge giveaway for a lot of people half a year ago that new systems were on the way. A game of that caliber would normally be released around Christmas to move console sales but is more less Sony's last "hurrah" for the PS3.
---
Currently Playing: Demon's Souls 2,Infamous 3,Street Fighter V,Suikoden 6,
#156AlltraPosted 4/10/2013 11:40:07 AM
Yeah...I'm pretty sure at this point that I'm not gonna continue playing the Devil May Cry series. I'm gonna finish DMC1 and get my Platinum, and then quit. These games...are not very enjoyable and I have no interest in continuing.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
#157TiaelPosted 4/10/2013 11:43:42 AM
Illusions1980 posted...
@Tiael are you on FB? We have a group from old EQOA players and someone mentioned you the other day. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChosenFew.EQOA/

Is there?
I'll have to check it out, thanks.
---
Playing: Final Fantasy III UMD - Saronia Kingdom, Ni no Kuni - post-game
Dragon Quest>Ys=SMT=Tales>Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all five.
#158ShadowStarEdgePosted 4/10/2013 12:49:59 PM
Alltra posted...
Yeah...I'm pretty sure at this point that I'm not gonna continue playing the Devil May Cry series. I'm gonna finish DMC1 and get my Platinum, and then quit. These games...are not very enjoyable and I have no interest in continuing.

They're pretty enjoyable if you like mindless gameplay, I find.
---
k
#159AlltraPosted 4/10/2013 12:57:52 PM
All I know, is that I've had about enough of the cheap bosses and horrible mechanics.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
#160VigrimPosted 4/10/2013 1:51:08 PM
Dark Souls 2 gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA1s9v2Ab8w

Lookin' good so far, although a lot of cheap deaths seem prevalent.

@Alltra

Chances are if you didn't lie DMC1 you ain't gonna like 2. I don't remember how the mechanics were but I do remember it being a lot of fun and challenging. Especially DMD mode.
---
Currently Playing: Demon's Souls 2,Infamous 3,Street Fighter V,Suikoden 6,