Registration code

#1TombantePosted 6/14/2013 3:31:54 PM
I got a PSN code someone kindly gave me but when I try to load FFXIV it says I need a registration code as well? Never got an e-mail with one.
---
www.chadwarden.com
www.chadwarden.com
#2finaljomy96Posted 6/14/2013 3:32:36 PM
Tombante posted...
I got a PSN code someone kindly gave me but when I try to load FFXIV it says I need a registration code as well? Never got an e-mail with one.

You need a PC code. You can't play without it. I have the PC code, but I'm missing the PS3 one.
#3SlimeStackPosted 6/14/2013 3:32:51 PM
The PSN code only allows you to retrieve the client from the store. You need a separate code to activate your actual account on the game.
---
Awaiting: Animal Crossing, AC4, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I, Zelda: ALBW
#4Doru_DinnPosted 6/14/2013 3:34:37 PM
The PC code is for an account and the PS3 code is just to download it. You probably just screwed someone out of the game. People don't seem to realize that just blatantly posting on the forum is completely idiotic. One person will put in the PS3 code, the other the PC/account code and no one gets anything.
---
You've got to admit that there's a certain inherent epicness in the Hero running around looking like Hobo Link.
- Guruda on Dragon Quest VII
#5Tombante(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 3:35:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]