Silliest Names You've Seen?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Topic. I've seen too many hilarious and downright idiotic names used by other users.

Some of them were

Hello Kitty
Chase Bank
Gre Nade
Naruto Uzumaki (-____- really?)
Shayla Shayla

Hoping some of those weren't used by people on this board, lol.
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
3DS FC: 4871-3749-9558
3 years ago#2
I'm gonna be Carlton Banks.
3 years ago#3
a black Lalafell named African Child. What made me almost die laughing was that I /laughed at him and it says "laughed at African Child" lol.
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
3 years ago#4
I saw a Hello Kitty too.
I haven't really been looking around, but I did see
Playstation Four
Sony Playstation
Street Fighter

I'm surprised most people capitalised their names and aren't all profanities and such...

I named my character Mihael Longclaw.. I love that name , he's a Miq'ote :D
"remember defenses are much more effective in this version, so some vit and resistance wont be wasted levels." - Silverwyrm
3 years ago#5
Solidsnake Mario.
PSN and NNID: CrimsonSamuraiX
3 years ago#6
The only one that comes to mind is Space Weed.

Shayla Shayla is most likely a reference to the El Hazard anime by the user (assuming the character was a tan skinned red headed girl).
3 years ago#7
I can't remember any silly ones but I came across someone named Rin Tohsaka, who's a character from Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero which is an awesome anime I watched. She even made her character look just like her and was an Arcanist, which is the class most similar to the character XD
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"
3DS FC- 5472-6201-0498
3 years ago#8
About a hundred variations/misspellings of character names from Game of Thrones.
3 years ago#9
Bane_Of_Despair posted...
I can't remember any silly ones but I came across someone named Rin Tohsaka, who's a character from Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero which is an awesome anime I watched. She even made her character look just like her and was an Arcanist, which is the class most similar to the character XD

I thought you couldn't play Arcanist in the beta, can you change to it later or something? It's not in the starting classes, at least.
PSN and NNID: CrimsonSamuraiX
3 years ago#10
KingDiavolo posted...
I'm gonna be Carlton Banks.

They would need to add this to the game then!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3leolISuUQ
Vagrant Story
Level 16 Grand Master Breaker : Sweeper Of The Dark

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived