level 15, where/how do you dye gear?

#1xenosaga123Posted 6/24/2013 4:39:50 PM
Preparing to dye some gear this week's beta.
#2neocide06Posted 6/24/2013 4:42:31 PM
quest in the uldah region bring 1 orange juice to save yourself some time. can buy dye in any major city were the vendors are.
---
If it's the manual, it must be a kickass manual. It's practically an epic novel in six parts at that page count.
#3XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 6/24/2013 4:43:29 PM
West Thanalan, past Horizon and over by the docks to Limsa Lominsa. It's a quest called "Color Your World".
---
PSN and NNID: CrimsonSamuraiX
#4KojiSakujinPosted 6/24/2013 5:09:36 PM
I'll just leave this here (props to the person who spent the gil to do this):

http://imgur.com/a/rvB1u

Also, you can find orange juice from an independent merchant at Ul'Dah. I forget which though.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR (Beta) (PS3)
PSN: TetsuyaHikari / Youtube: GamingHeroTetsuya
#5Target_MasterPosted 6/24/2013 5:26:29 PM
lol, that's one of the NPC's who gives you the quest. Not a player's decorated character.
#6XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 6/24/2013 5:32:00 PM
Target_Master posted...
lol, that's one of the NPC's who gives you the quest. Not a player's decorated character.

Herp derp, try cycling through the images.
---
#7K4P_LinkPosted 6/24/2013 5:37:15 PM
It baffled me how many people were asking where to find orange juice...instead of actually trying to find it themselves. It took me a sec after I go that quest but then I used logic and went to that bar in blackbrush or w/e its called...not that hard.
---
Ever Infinity - Immortal Flames
Looking to start a Free Company -- PM if interested!
#8XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 6/24/2013 5:41:33 PM
K4P_Link posted...
It baffled me how many people were asking where to find orange juice...instead of actually trying to find it themselves. It took me a sec after I go that quest but then I used logic and went to that bar in blackbrush or w/e its called...not that hard.

I bought some OJ from Gridania before setting out on my journey to go dye, first place I thought to check was exactly where it was; the Culinarian. OJ is a commonplace drink item, so you can literally buy it at most if not all culinary vendors.
---
#9K4P_LinkPosted 6/24/2013 5:43:10 PM
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
K4P_Link posted...

I bought some OJ from Gridania before setting out on my journey to go dye, first place I thought to check was exactly where it was; the Culinarian. OJ is a commonplace drink item, so you can literally buy it at most if not all culinary vendors.

Haha that makes it even sadder >.> props to you though.
---
Ever Infinity - Immortal Flames
Looking to start a Free Company -- PM if interested!
#10KojiSakujinPosted 6/24/2013 6:02:27 PM
K4P_Link posted...

To be fair, I had to ask a friend where to buy it as well. Despite what you call "logic", it's hard to posses such a thing when you've never even visited to the place in question. Not once had I encountered a vendor up to that point which was selling orange juice. I'm only focusing on my Lancer job, so I had no use for the other vendors outside of the one selling potions, weapons, armour, and the repair vendor.

So yeah... It may not be that hard, but it's hardly fair to expect everyone to share the same knowledge you have. That would be like me insulting you for not understanding something about a Lancer specific quest that you had no interest in until it was brought to your attention.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR (Beta) (PS3)
PSN: TetsuyaHikari / Youtube: GamingHeroTetsuya