Voice Chat!!!

#1bebe413Posted 7/4/2013 11:56:18 PM
this game honestly needs voice chat, i heard there wasn't going to be any, however, this being an mmo, and a very popular one, it deserves voice chat. who's going to be fighting and typing at the same time? voice chat makes things easier such as socializing with other gamers. if there really is no voice chat i believe we should make it known that we want voice char implemented into this game.
#2ilovecarebearsPosted 7/5/2013 12:00:04 AM
They need to just make a voice party system.
#3dmgfanPosted 7/5/2013 12:02:32 AM
Yeah just party voice chat otherwise servers would be lagging too much to make FFXIV:ARR fun. Plus I wouldnt want to hear everyone talking and whining about everything and everyone :P
---
PSN: ratchan
Currently playing: Hatsune Miku Project Diva f
#4Bru741Posted 7/5/2013 12:02:57 AM
No they don't, I don't want to hear annoying naggy teenagers and whiney old bastages...

Learn To Type...
#5Gameorama91Posted 7/5/2013 12:05:34 AM
Bru741 posted...
Learn To Type...

But...But this is the PS3 version...and lots of people don't want to go buy a PS3 keyboard built for...probably just this one game. But tons of people probably already have a mic of some kind. Just make it Party only chat, that's who we mostly wanna talk to anyway. I guess you could just have skype up with them at the same time...kinda a pain though.
---
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
#6dmgfanPosted 7/5/2013 12:07:37 AM
Gameorama91 posted...
Bru741 posted...
Learn To Type...

But...But this is the PS3 version...and lots of people don't want to go buy a PS3 keyboard built for...probably just this one game. But tons of people probably already have a mic of some kind. Just make it Party only chat, that's who we mostly wanna talk to anyway. I guess you could just have skype up with them at the same time...kinda a pain though.

though you can use the keyboard to type messages to people on your friends list much easier.
---
PSN: ratchan
Currently playing: Hatsune Miku Project Diva f
#7bebe413(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 12:07:44 AM
that's what i meant, party chat. it's a necessity in a huge mmo honestly, and if you don't want to hear whiney teenagers and old bastards then don't party up with them. That simple. there's also something called mute that modern day technology has invented.
#8_Shikoba_Posted 7/5/2013 1:03:18 AM
Eh. Pony up the money and buy a cheap $10-20 keyboard. It's really not that hard to type and play (it never was on previous console MMOs such as EQOA and FFXI) and text chat works fine across all platforms the game will be on.
---
NNID: Shikoba
PSN: Bad_Brains
#9itzqwikPosted 7/5/2013 2:54:04 AM
No need for voice chat. With Duty finder matching you up with random people across servers, etc.. if I got put into a party with all Japanese players and I couldn't understand a word they were saying i'd feel confused somewhat and probably end up typing those default words via keyboard anyway.
---
Puck: Fearsome creature who would stay/Unchanged by the light of day/ Remain you thus throughout the night/Be thou flesh by dawn's fair light.
#10JDuBz_IVPosted 7/5/2013 5:42:15 AM
I play on a PS3. I have a usb keyboard. No voice chat needed... As was stated above: Pony up for a cheap keyboard, and learn type.

I played FFXI for nearly 8 years on a PS2 with a keyboard plugged in. IMO there is no need for voip when playing an mmo. I'll gladly trade the convenience for a lack of screaming 9yr olds with gangsta rap blasting in the background......
---
Posted using my PlayStationVita
PSN ID : LiTezOuT-IV