Best way to make money

#1jagalociPosted 7/11/2013 8:43:49 PM
I've been playing for a while now and have been looking for the best way to make a consistently good amount of money, as I keep running out. I know its still phase 3 and all, but I figure I'll figure it out now to avoid the process later.

So far it seems like levequests and missions are the best way, but what about when those run out? Story doesn't last forever, and leve allowances only go so far. Anybody have any ideas?
---
PSN - jagaloci
#2RPGfreekPosted 7/11/2013 8:49:04 PM
Hopefully crafting and player trading. There can only be so many sources of money from NPCs before inflation is just ridiculous.
#3KojiSakujinPosted 7/11/2013 8:57:45 PM
Use the leves to dump your money into crafting and sell what you make. It doesn't start out with good pay, but over time, you'll be able to create level 30+ equipment and people will be wanting those, rather than having to go hunt for them and hope they get lucky on the loot drop.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR (Beta) (PS3)
PSN: TetsuyaHikari / Youtube: GamingHeroTetsuya
#4jagaloci(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 10:50:39 PM
Are the payouts for trade and craft leves worth the effort, or should I focus on player trading?
---
PSN - jagaloci
#5Nero311Posted 7/11/2013 11:49:29 PM
fates are kind of decent, make generally around 500 gil each time, crafting pays literally nothing at low levels -_- im not balancing out even at 17
---
PSN: Nero1209