Buster Sword.

#1Mayus_BlackPosted 7/22/2013 9:21:15 PM
In the trailer for ARR, I saw a class that had a large 2-handed sword. What class is this?

Also, When can I expect Stage 4 to commence? I tried a few times to check the official site but it's like a labyrinth trying to get any useful info.
---
* "Oh, I'm not a video game expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night." *
#2Mobius1RisingPosted 7/22/2013 9:25:33 PM
that it is.like trying to find a sugar grain on the beach.
---
Just a gamer,& an Ace combat fan.i also love the Hyperdimension Neptunia series.
#3mugendonoPosted 7/22/2013 9:30:06 PM
That was a level 3 iirc Limit Brake you saw, there isn't a class in XIV that uses a 2 handed sword yet.
#4NestamaPosted 7/22/2013 10:48:31 PM
The level 3 Limit Break for the DD classes (ARC and THM excluded) is Final Heaven. The ones with the Buster Sword are both level 1 (Braver) and 2 (Bladedance).
---
FFXI - Valefor: Nestama
PSN: Nestyma
#5SyggysPosted 7/23/2013 3:35:29 AM
Its not a class. Pugilist and Lancer pull out a buster sword for their limit breaks because they're both melee DD. Pretty stupid. Really hope they come to their senses and change the animations.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#6heyitsthatguy11Posted 7/23/2013 9:08:08 AM
Syggys posted...
Its not a class. Pugilist and Lancer pull out a buster sword for their limit breaks because they're both melee DD. Pretty stupid. Really hope they come to their senses and change the animations.

I wish every class had a completely unique limit break >_>
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
*Sneeze* ALLERGIES! Y U NO GO AWAY!?
#7servb0tsPosted 7/23/2013 9:15:46 AM(edited)
Mayus_Black posted...
In the trailer for ARR, I saw a class that had a large 2-handed sword. What class is this?

Also, When can I expect Stage 4 to commence? I tried a few times to check the official site but it's like a labyrinth trying to get any useful info.

its the Dragoon TC uses Buster Sword & Clouds Omni Slash limit on Garuda lol Monk did Final Heaven limit on Ifrit..
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P MML3
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Arcanist/Summoner/Scholar
#8Lord_KojiPosted 7/23/2013 10:27:00 AM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
I wish every class had a completely unique limit break >_>

---
PSN: KojiKensei
#9CooperRobotPosted 7/23/2013 10:33:46 AM
Every class should have their own limit break. A PGL pulling out a sword for their limit break makes no sense at all.
#10darkcloudrepeatPosted 7/23/2013 11:15:20 AM(edited)
I'm pretty sure it was said that the limits would be unique to each class/job in the full game.

In the beta a load of classes use the buster sword/braver as a sort of placement of some sort.

I heard that Pugilist/Monk will use Tifa's Limit Break or something that looks very similar to her moves.
The Conjurer/White Mage use some gospel healing light that recovers the HP of party members.
The Thaumaturge/Black Mage use meteor and comet like spells in there limits.

I'm not sure about the other classes thought but I know it was said that each job/class would have there own limit.
---
3DS FC: 4940 - 5623 - 3811