BETA 4 has not opened yet!

#1Grieving LeoPosted 7/27/2013 3:37:02 AM
Squeenix has just sent an email to those who are registered in beta to confirm that they will be releasing it SOON.

The email reads as follows
Thank you for signing up for the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test on PlayStation 3!

To make sure you’re prepared for the upcoming final beta test, we wanted to let you know that we’ll soon be sending you a PlayStation 3 promotion code that will grant you access. You won’t need to sign up again, so just hang tight and we’ll deliver your code to you before the test begins!

The schedule for the final beta test will be announced at a later date on the FFXIV: ARR Beta tester forums and on other official channels.

We look forward to seeing you in FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn! www.finalfantasyxiv.com

I believe this was sent out also in response to the confusion that people had when it came to those who were in prior beta tests as well as to those who applied for beta 54.

More information as it comes.

Back to you gamefaqs ^__^
---
Psn - - gthcdos
#2darkcloudrepeatPosted 7/27/2013 3:53:37 AM
Hmm I didn't get an email and I was in beta phase 3.
I thought you brought trough to phase 4 if you were in phase 3?
---
3DS FC: 4940 - 5623 - 3811
#3Grieving Leo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2013 4:09:33 AM
Im sure you will get your email soon. They prolly have a lot of correspondence to do.
---
Psn - - gthcdos
#4Wyrme24Posted 7/28/2013 12:24:36 PM
That's most likly an email to beta testers who didn't get into the closed beta before it ended but were signed up and qualified just a little late. Check your email daily, and the forums, but the open beta is coming and you should get an email once it's here with your codes if you were part of the closed beta.
---
Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life now
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
#5Lagging_ManPosted 7/28/2013 12:56:14 PM
i got a confermation for phase 4 (got my beta key on the last week of testing).... checking a bunch of boards about this game ever since beta closed... i think a week was enough to get me addicted... Final fantasy is worse than crack to me though... especialy when wraped in an MMO enviroment....
#6clottedBLOODPosted 7/28/2013 1:22:05 PM
Wyrme24 posted...
That's most likly an email to beta testers who didn't get into the closed beta before it ended but were signed up and qualified just a little late. Check your email daily, and the forums, but the open beta is coming and you should get an email once it's here with your codes if you were part of the closed beta.

I played in the closed beta and I received the same email yesterday im sure everyone who played in phase 3 will get one. Just check your spam folder as well. I you don't receive and email by next week something might be wrong
---
PSN: ClottedBLOOD
Clan: R*S = RED STAR DEATH SQUAD
#7xenosaga123Posted 7/28/2013 2:03:28 PM
I see, so the PS3 client won't be public, testers will have to receive a new promotion code to redeem and download it from PS3 store.
#8Lagging_ManPosted 7/28/2013 2:35:01 PM
Xeno yes you are technicaly correct fo phase 4 on PS3 you will have to apply for a code but i believe that anyone who applys will get a code... you just have to apply first... otherwise they couldnt call it Open... at least thats the best information i have if anyone can correct me if im wrong it would be greatly appreciated
#9Grieving Leo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 6:39:53 PM
It looks like they are going to be sending ps3 codes to us via email. I have a feeling , nay wishfull thinking, that beta 4 will being next week on tuesday 30th. Mostly because the psn market updates on tuesday and the beta registry ends that day.
---
Psn - - gthcdos
#10TanonPosted 7/28/2013 6:43:08 PM
Grieving Leo posted...
It looks like they are going to be sending ps3 codes to us via email. I have a feeling , nay wishfull thinking, that beta 4 will being next week on tuesday 30th. Mostly because the psn market updates on tuesday and the beta registry ends that day.

It won't begin Tuesday.
---
GT- Renarka.
TaCoS - All the gas. None of the TexMex