Can you pay the monthly fees with psn cards?

#1ManjiMidouPosted 7/27/2013 8:14:14 AM
?????
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"
#2HelbanPosted 7/27/2013 8:19:57 AM
ManjiMidou posted...
?????

All that's been said so far is that a PSN payment option is under consideration. But unless something is said within the next several weeks, I doubt it'll be an option available at launch though.
#3servb0tsPosted 7/27/2013 8:23:24 AM
I wish, it make playing online even easier lol.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P MML3
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Arcanist/Summoner/Scholar
#4Zoey-Yuna-RubyPosted 7/27/2013 9:12:15 AM
I hope so, would be a lot easier for me then.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6v54wxAgp1r6jyp7o1_500.jpg
#5Duke_VassagoPosted 7/27/2013 9:18:54 AM
Helban posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
?????

All that's been said so far is that a PSN payment option is under consideration. But unless something is said within the next several weeks, I doubt it'll be an option available at launch though.

Luckily, it won't need to be an option at launch, if what is said of the first month being free to be true.
---
3DS FC: 3695 - 1396 - 3458 ://: PSZ FC: 1335 - 5428 - 0092 ://: PSN(PS3 and Vita): TrebleSoul
#6Alkor1Posted 7/27/2013 9:38:11 AM
It's a very easy answer, the prepaid card already exists : http://www.square-enix-boutique.com/produits-derives-final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn-carte-prepayee-pc-ps3.html
I know the page is in French, but I don't know the English address for the shop.
#7HelbanPosted 7/27/2013 10:29:50 AM
Duke_Vassago posted...
Helban posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
?????

Luckily, it won't need to be an option at launch, if what is said of the first month being free to be true.

True, but if ARR is like other MMO's I've played in the past, then they may still require card information to be made available from the get go to even play. They just won't start charging you till month two.
#8Mobius1RisingPosted 7/27/2013 12:10:57 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
?????

im in the same boat as you tc.i want to play this game but can't unless they implement psn cards.i could ask family to loan me there cards but i shouldn't have too,psn cards should already be a viable option from the get go.i personally think it comes down to greed & not wanting to share profit.
---
Just a gamer,& an Ace combat fan.i also love the Hyperdimension Neptunia series,plus my favourite characters are Leifang & Momiji.
#9xenosaga123Posted 7/27/2013 12:39:15 PM
PSN cards to pay subscription would GREATLY increase the amount of subscribers. Do you think PSN Store would have as much customers or PS+ would has nearly as many subscribers if PSN cards wasn't an option? And yea it's actually better to pay up front instead of billed later, it's a win/win situation.
#10bleachhero11Posted 7/27/2013 12:44:13 PM
Yeah it's good to have options. But asking it here instead is useless. The beta forum is the place that the dev team listens to, not GFaqs.