This game is going to require monthly fees????

#11DEADLY SHAD0W(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 2:30:54 PM
That would be like paying monthly fees to play games like Call of Duty or Street Fighter 4 online. I mean, we already pay monthly fees for the internet.
---
#12stromvancouverPosted 7/30/2013 2:34:59 PM(edited)
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...
That would be like paying monthly fees to play games like Call of Duty or Street Fighter 4 online. I mean, we already pay monthly fees for the internet.

Okay, go play CoD or SFIV
#13DEADLY SHAD0W(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 2:41:55 PM
Wow, I guess you fanboys are so hard up on this game that you would just pay any amount for it regardless if it's a ripoff or not. Whatever floats your boat.
---
#14K4P_LinkPosted 7/30/2013 2:44:01 PM
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...
Wow, I guess you fanboys are so hard up on this game that you would just pay any amount for it regardless if it's a ripoff or not. Whatever floats your boat.

My boat is doing pretty good so far. Thanks for checking :)
---
Ever Infinity - MRD/WAR - The Maelstrom
#15ZakurooPosted 7/30/2013 2:44:39 PM
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4083/5055032357_69d1d1be72_z.jpg
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1798-2750 Name: Dakota
PSN: Wolfy4226. Add me. Wii U: Wolfy4226 Add me.
#16Lagging_ManPosted 7/30/2013 2:49:15 PM
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...

well when you compare it to CoD or SF i can see why they get defend the games online fee because bolth of the online experience on those is laggy and your playing hosted from your/someone elses ps3/pc/360 and have verry little content compared to this game.... but to each his own if you dont like the game then dont buy/play it... dont come on the forums and troll fans of the game just because you dont want to pay for the access to dedicated servers/patches...

well there is my troll feeding of the day....
#17DEADLY SHAD0W(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 2:51:38 PM
I'm just looking at this from a neutral perspective while the rest of you are just being biased. I'm just one of those people that wouldn't spend my money carelessly.
---
#18Underdog2222Posted 7/30/2013 2:53:46 PM
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...

Hmm less than 9 a month for me.... So I guess that means I need to have a serious sit down and figure out my finances.... Yes, yes that was slightly sarcastic (ok alot sarcastic ^^)

It's silly to think subscription fee's are a bad thing with MMO game's.
---
PSN - Underdog2204
Tristan Vallen - GLD/PLD - Odin
#19CorporalJigsorePosted 7/30/2013 2:53:48 PM
Can't tell if serious or not.

$40 is cheaper than your usual retail game, and paying monthly fees for a MMO is nothing new. Also DCUO didn't start off free at first.
---
PSN: The_Angry_Ewok
#20K4P_LinkPosted 7/30/2013 2:54:16 PM
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...
I'm just looking at this from a neutral perspective while the rest of you are just being biased. I'm just one of those people that wouldn't spend my money carelessly.

Then don't? I fail to see any relevant point in this topic. So let's talk about you. Have a bad day?
---
Ever Infinity - MRD/WAR - The Maelstrom