Does anyone know how we are to pay this monthly fee?

#1SunSaruPosted 8/1/2013 6:46:15 PM
Will we be able to pay our monthly fee through PSN or do I pay Square? Anyone know?
---
King of the Monkeys!
#2tigg06Posted 8/1/2013 6:50:45 PM
it will be like FFXI is currently, You set up a payment through your SE account, so it's paid directly to SE doesn't go through PSN in any form.
---
psn - tiggman ninid - christophers xboxlive - tigg06
#3Duke_VassagoPosted 8/1/2013 6:51:43 PM
SunSaru posted...
Will we be able to pay our monthly fee through PSN or do I pay Square? Anyone know?

Do a search on the board when you reach the FFXI:ARR boards. The search bar is at the bottom and if you type "payment" in there I am sure you will 110% positive you will find your answer.

To answer in the most simple manner: No, you do not pay PSN. You pay Square.
---
3DS FC: 3695 - 1396 - 3458 ://: PSZ FC: 1335 - 5428 - 0092 ://: PSN(PS3 and Vita): TrebleSoul
#4xenosaga123Posted 8/1/2013 6:55:40 PM
It's possible that if SE sells the subscription through PSN like DCUO did, people would be able to use PSN cards. PS3 sub payment has yet to be finalized. So there could be more options added. If not, it's said there are Ultimate Game Cards sold in game stores that SE might support to buy Crysta/subscription for FFXIV ARR. The problem for some though is that I think Ultimate game cards require a paypal account to pay for a sub online, but maybe paypal is a separate thing, probably another method.
#5GhetsisPosted 8/1/2013 7:00:00 PM
xenosaga123 posted...
The problem for some though is that I think Ultimate game cards require a paypal account to pay for a sub online, but maybe paypal is a separate thing, probably another method.

I haven't used Ultimate Game Card for FFXIV (or FFXI,) but I've used it for several other MMOs, and it required no Paypal. You just enter the code on the game's site and the funds are added to your account.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#6UncleLeoPosted 8/1/2013 7:00:16 PM
SunSaru posted...

All current payment info is surprisingly on the official site. www.finalfantasyxiv.com
---
PSN: Rutteger101 MGO: Rutteger
#7SunSaru(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 7:23:06 PM
UncleLeo posted...
SunSaru posted...

All current payment info is surprisingly on the official site. www.finalfantasyxiv.com

And yet PS3 method of payments are surprisingly not listed and so, surprisingly, I came to this outdated troll filled website to find the answer, instead I found an @*****E, surprisingly.

The first one to reply, thanks for the answer.
---
King of the Monkeys!
#8NestamaPosted 8/2/2013 12:03:39 AM
TC, people can counter that by saying "PC methods weren't listed either."

Thankfully, Tigg06 gave you the answer you were after before the "lol it's so obvious dude" people jumped in.
---
FFXI - Valefor: Nestama
PSN: Nestyma
#9UncleLeoPosted 8/2/2013 4:53:58 AM
SunSaru posted...
UncleLeo posted...
SunSaru posted...

And yet PS3 method of payments are surprisingly not listed and so, surprisingly, I came to this outdated troll filled website to find the answer, instead I found an @*****E, surprisingly.

The first one to reply, thanks for the answer.

You sure like that word surprisingly! That being said the payment info for platforms does not need to be listed separately. As our friend in the second post stated, it's all linked to your SE account, and Playstation/PSN have nothing to do with it at this point.

Not trying to be a... Well, whatever you tried to call me, but this info is all on the official site. Also, you have been a gamefaqs user for 8 years, you know there is a search function.
---
PSN: Rutteger101 MGO: Rutteger
#10LatchKeyKidPosted 8/2/2013 5:23:04 AM
I use Ultimate Game Cards to pay for FFXI currently. After signing up at SE and UGC, you just log into https://secure.square-enix.com/account/ and select "add crysta" and a popup comes up where you put in the pin number from the card.

Their payment system is a bit on the daft side, but it's easy once you're used to it.
---
FFXI Lakshmi Server: Walsh