Mog Cap exp bonus?

#1reiverdemon_3Posted 8/11/2013 4:14:00 AM
I read somewhere that the mog cap will be giving an experience bonus at early levels, but can't find any evidence to this at all.

Has anyone heard this too?
---
Aphogue Lvl 80 rogue, Fizzcrank server
#2OneWithanOrganPosted 8/11/2013 4:35:09 AM
reiverdemon_3 posted...
I read somewhere that the mog cap will be giving an experience bonus at early levels, but can't find any evidence to this at all.

Has anyone heard this too?

It's probably just a rumor because I've heard/read nothing of the sort.
#3TanthalasPosted 8/11/2013 4:37:32 AM
In the datamined info that was gathered from the benchmark, if I'm not mistaken, both the mog cap and the warrior of light helmet (this one is a CE item) granted a 20% experience bonus if you were under level 10.

SE asked xivdb to remove the datamined info though, so no way to check it now.
---
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".
#4reiverdemon_3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2013 4:43:34 AM
Does xivdb have updated info from ARR? I've been looking into researching as much as I can before phase 4 starts and anything would be great.
---
Aphogue Lvl 80 rogue, Fizzcrank server
#5TanthalasPosted 8/11/2013 5:49:18 AM
It had updated info from the benchmark, but SE asked them to remove it, so its back to only having beta phase 3 info.
---
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".
#6servb0tsPosted 8/11/2013 6:35:52 AM
I also heard of Mog Cap & Warrior of Light helmet boosting experience level 1-10, like 4 weeks ago. But % was unknown
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P MML3
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Arcanist/Summoner/Scholar
#7SpeerbreckerPosted 8/11/2013 7:16:37 AM
Tanthalas posted...
In the datamined info that was gathered from the benchmark, if I'm not mistaken, both the mog cap and the warrior of light helmet (this one is a CE item) granted a 20% experience bonus if you were under level 10.

SE asked xivdb to remove the datamined info though, so no way to check it now.

Yes. I remember this but we will have to wait till early access to use it.