Cant update game on PS3? Says I must purchase game first.

#11EvelynEvelynPosted 8/15/2013 9:25:44 PM
servb0ts posted...
XxXSlateXxX posted...
I really wish mods would ban people who make new topics about this at this point, its really getting old...

Chill Out Champ, some people just got off work & clueless it happens

I'm with you a lot of these people need xanax on here...Getting uppity just because someone needs help.
#12LordofthereefPosted 8/15/2013 9:51:44 PM
theedizzyone posted...
So it's okay for people to spam they haven't received an email, but it's not okay to spam asking for answers on an error they received?

Ok.

Realistically neither is ok. All this entire board is filled with is various threads started by various people griping about the same one or two things. While I certainly wouldn't freak out over it, as some seem to have done, it certainly ruins the integrity of the board. It's almost impossible to NOT run into one of these threads. Don't even need to search for it.
---
3DS FC: 3883-5633-4176
Patiently waiting for Pokemon X & Y!
#13Amplifier316(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 10:20:53 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
all these SE problems have ppl on edge TC

Apparently lol. Ah Gamefaqs. Have always loved this community.
---

#14ManuKesnaPosted 8/15/2013 10:21:51 PM
Amplifier316 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
all these SE problems have ppl on edge TC

Apparently lol. Ah Gamefaqs. Have always loved this community.

haha yeah they get mad very easily and for the meaningless things
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna 3DS FC: 4468 - 2328 - 5925
GT: ManuKesna
#15theedizzyonePosted 8/15/2013 10:24:56 PM
Lordofthereef posted...
theedizzyone posted...
So it's okay for people to spam they haven't received an email, but it's not okay to spam asking for answers on an error they received?

Ok.

Realistically neither is ok. All this entire board is filled with is various threads started by various people griping about the same one or two things. While I certainly wouldn't freak out over it, as some seem to have done, it certainly ruins the integrity of the board. It's almost impossible to NOT run into one of these threads. Don't even need to search for it.

No I agree with you 100%. Was just making a point.