To guard a Guardian quest.

#1Brady672_AT_fanPosted 8/17/2013 9:00:56 AM
I've beaten the instance part of the quest where you fight the gargoyle and the Mage, but I can't find where to turn it in.

It says to go to the First Bow and speak to someone, but when I go there they won't let me go into the room. Also, when I go to the quest in the Journal and press Map, nothing happens, and when I personally check the map to find it, I can't find it.

Can somebody help please? Is this a glitch or is there something I missed?
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#2Jiggles McPuffPosted 8/17/2013 9:34:20 AM
I'm stuck at the same spot. submitted a ticket and got no response. that was 15 hours ago. can anyone who turned this quest in tell us what we're missing?
#3Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 9:42:33 AM
Huh... That's weird.

I was in Gridania crafting and such to pass the time for an answer, and I took a levequest and left the city, then a scene activated where I was with Papalymo and Yda after the defeat of the Mage...

So it was most definitely a glitch. Now I hope my carpenter can reap the benefits of the reward :)
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#4Jiggles McPuffPosted 8/17/2013 9:46:01 AM
Brady can you go check back out around where we completed the quest and see if we missed picking sonething up. I'm at work so I can't check. if you do figure it out could you reply in the thread and let me know what you did? Thanks :)
#5Jiggles McPuffPosted 8/17/2013 9:48:02 AM
oh cool! did you port back after you finished the quest? that's what I did. maybe that's why tge cutscene didn't play
#6Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 9:52:50 AM
There should be nothing to pick up, do that may not be the problem.

And I walked back, not teleported/returned. It's weird, there just must be something wrong with the trigger of the quest because literally immediately after I entered the Central Shroud the scene started and when it was down I was standing by the gate to Gridania.
---
#7Gamemaster64Posted 8/18/2013 9:20:11 PM
I have a different problem. Trying to do it and I had trouble trying to target half the monsters there.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3DS- 3308-4618-5127