Cross hotbar on keyboard

#1edwardyangPosted 8/17/2013 1:29:14 PM
Hello

can anyone tell me how to switch to different set of hotbar on the keyboard? ex. when you press R1+buttons, it cycle through 1-8 custom hotbar.
---
PSN: Captain_M9493
#2ToInt32Posted 8/17/2013 2:07:57 PM
Did you look under Keybinds? More importantly, did you find a way to use the keyboard to cast skills?
---
Converting your world, one integer at a time.
#3edwardyang(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 2:20:06 PM
ToInt32 posted...
Did you look under Keybinds? More importantly, did you find a way to use the keyboard to cast skills?

I press all 1-9 buttons on the keyboard and none of the skill works. how do you reconfig the key? or where?
---
#4edwardyang(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 2:48:30 PM
edwardyang posted...
ToInt32 posted...

I press all 1-9 buttons on the keyboard and none of the skill works. how do you reconfig the key? or where?

Never-mind, found the keybind option.
---
#5MattyPPosted 8/17/2013 3:46:32 PM
The way I have things set up with my Razer naga is this

I have the keybinds for the L-Trigger and R-Trigger set to numbers 4 and 6 on my mouse.
I then set the cross-bar type to toggle, so that once I have hit 4 or 6 to open up either side of the cross-bar, it stays open until I close it.

I then have mapped the up, down, left and right D-Pad buttons to 1,2,3, and 5 on the naga, and use them to cast those corresponsing spells.

I can't seem to get the Cross, Circle, Square and Circle buttons to work with this so that means I have eight abilities I can map to the keys on the mouse, and then I just toggle between button 4 and 6 when I need to swap to open up the other four abilities.

I am not sure how this would work without a naga, depending on what you are using you may have to map everything to different keys to get it to work for your setup, but I am finding this works perfect if you are using a naga, flows very smoothly.

I like healing and it works out because I can toggle open a side and I then have mouseover macros made for things like Cure and can just mouseover peoples' nameplace and hit the corresponding key to make healing super easy!

Hope this helped a little ... to those who were talking about mapping things to the keyboard.
---
We live on front porches and swing life away. We get by just fine here on minimum wage. - Rise Against