Cross hotbar on keyboard

• Topic Archived

User Info: edwardyang

edwardyang
3 years ago#1
Hello

can anyone tell me how to switch to different set of hotbar on the keyboard? ex. when you press R1+buttons, it cycle through 1-8 custom hotbar.
PSN: Captain_M9493

User Info: ToInt32

ToInt32
3 years ago#2
Did you look under Keybinds? More importantly, did you find a way to use the keyboard to cast skills?
Converting your world, one integer at a time.

edwardyang
3 years ago#3
ToInt32 posted...
Did you look under Keybinds? More importantly, did you find a way to use the keyboard to cast skills?

I press all 1-9 buttons on the keyboard and none of the skill works. how do you reconfig the key? or where?

edwardyang
3 years ago#4
edwardyang posted...
ToInt32 posted...

I press all 1-9 buttons on the keyboard and none of the skill works. how do you reconfig the key? or where?

Never-mind, found the keybind option.

User Info: MattyP

MattyP
3 years ago#5
The way I have things set up with my Razer naga is this

I have the keybinds for the L-Trigger and R-Trigger set to numbers 4 and 6 on my mouse.
I then set the cross-bar type to toggle, so that once I have hit 4 or 6 to open up either side of the cross-bar, it stays open until I close it.

I then have mapped the up, down, left and right D-Pad buttons to 1,2,3, and 5 on the naga, and use them to cast those corresponsing spells.

I can't seem to get the Cross, Circle, Square and Circle buttons to work with this so that means I have eight abilities I can map to the keys on the mouse, and then I just toggle between button 4 and 6 when I need to swap to open up the other four abilities.

I am not sure how this would work without a naga, depending on what you are using you may have to map everything to different keys to get it to work for your setup, but I am finding this works perfect if you are using a naga, flows very smoothly.

I like healing and it works out because I can toggle open a side and I then have mouseover macros made for things like Cure and can just mouseover peoples' nameplace and hit the corresponding key to make healing super easy!

Hope this helped a little ... to those who were talking about mapping things to the keyboard.
We live on front porches and swing life away. We get by just fine here on minimum wage. - Rise Against

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived