Does anyone know how to move the chat log? (PS3)

#1HolySagePosted 8/24/2013 1:46:58 AM
Somehow it moved to the MIDDLE of the screen, which is very annoying.. and i can't for the life of me find the way to move it back or whereever i want really, anyone know?
#2superboy1281Posted 8/24/2013 1:48:43 AM(edited)
The middle? You mean you Extended it? Press select then triangle, should minimize it back into its lower left corner
---
PSN superboy0081
#3chobit_A5HL3YPosted 8/24/2013 1:48:39 AM
HolySage posted...
Somehow it moved to the MIDDLE of the screen, which is very annoying.. and i can't for the life of me find the way to move it back or whereever i want really, anyone know?

i'm pretty sure there's an option to customize the hud in the settings~
---
o3o
#4HolySage(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 1:53:25 AM
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
HolySage posted...

i'm pretty sure there's an option to customize the hud in the settings~

i dont think it's maximized like the above poster mentioned, it simply moved, and i looked all in hud and found no chat log move option.
#5zeldashoPosted 8/24/2013 1:54:25 AM
You can't move it in the HUD Options, I tried to move that along with the Action/Trait popup box (Its on the lower left).

Not sure how to move either of em
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Etrian Odyssey 4, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ni No Kuni, MH3U, Injustice
#6Lindaru111Posted 8/24/2013 1:57:39 AM
I have an almost same problem except my chat log is in lower right corner of the screen.
It kept moving to the right on open beta and I don't know how to fix it back to lower left corner.
---
You don't need a reason to help people - Zidane (FFIX)