server party

#1thewindninjaPosted 8/26/2013 11:02:20 AM
Is anyo e on the US server lamia? I'm looking for people to do dungeons with. For now its just been me and my friend. We want better gear and money. I'm a lvl 15 hyurar glad. He's a lvl 14 elf thurmaturge. Names are Gideon highwind and zed dawnstrider, respectively.

I'm loving this game BTW.
#2JStewVGMPosted 8/26/2013 11:08:56 AM
Hey man!

Add "JStew Age". That's me. I'm trying to get all the Lamia players from this board (not many honestly) and others into a new Free company in the next week or so. We will be doing dungeons and everything else and will be happy to help!

I'll be on in about 3 hours for most of the night if you want to get some runs in. Lvl 20 Lancer atm. The guild is about 9 people strong at the moment.
#3thewindninja(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 11:36:54 AM
Sweeet. Now is that your psn name or in game name? And whats a free company?
#4JStewVGMPosted 8/26/2013 1:51:58 PM
thewindninja posted...
Sweeet. Now is that your psn name or in game name? And whats a free company?

That's my in game name. Adding to Psn wont do anything for FF.

Free company = a guild.
#5thewindninja(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 1:53:36 PM
I'll get on in a few hours after me and my FAM eat dinner. See ya then!
#6JStewVGMPosted 8/26/2013 1:56:11 PM
Awesome! See ya then man. Make sure you have the quest in the main story to do the instances. If not you cannot. (and if your not sure then you probably haven't gotten to that point yet.)
#7thewindninja(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 2:29:14 PM
Explain haha
#8JispPosted 8/26/2013 3:19:12 PM
I'm only level 14 but I'd be down for joining the guild. The name is Lamahni Rihll. I'll probably be on tonight in about 5 hours or so.
#9Solid_BelmontPosted 8/26/2013 4:43:23 PM
JStewVGM posted...
Hey man!

Add "JStew Age". That's me. I'm trying to get all the Lamia players from this board (not many honestly) and others into a new Free company in the next week or so. We will be doing dungeons and everything else and will be happy to help!

I'll be on in about 3 hours for most of the night if you want to get some runs in. Lvl 20 Lancer atm. The guild is about 9 people strong at the moment.

Saw you playing this weekend but figured you were in another server given that everyone of my friends is on a different server XD

In retrospect I made characters in the corresponding servers of each friend to play with them and two of them joined me in Lamia, I have a level 15 pug in Lamia named Solid Belmont that I'm gonna switch to archer and conjurer since I'm going for the bard job, a drunken bard if possible XD

Should you have characters in other servers I have:

Ultros: Blue Dragoon

Cactuar: Drunken Master

Midgar: Gentle Death

Sargatanas: Booze Rage
---
Stop reading my signature and go make your own.
#10thewindninja(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 5:39:27 AM
I tried to find you guys last night. Guess you weren't on.