To all the AFK d-bags

#1-Lionheart-Posted 8/27/2013 10:36:12 AM
Not that you will really be reading this since you're at work / school / the mall / out for dinner with your family...

Seriously screw you for screwing a bunch of us out of being able to enjoy this game during release.

I know that there's a ton on every server who are just sitting there eating up space because you didn't want to risk logging out and having to put up with spending hours trying to get back in to your world and avoid "Error 1017"...but you're just CAUSING it to happen to people like me who just want to get in and play.

I logged out this morning when I left to go do errands.

Stop being hogs, at LEAST until this crazy congestion is behind us.
---
The Official THUN-darrggaah!!! of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Boards
(I dreamt I was a moron...) Squall, regarding Laguna
#2JagerBomberzPosted 8/27/2013 10:39:26 AM
Best thing about being on a PS3 is I can type this while I am AFK on the game. :):):)
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Tales of Vesperia, GW2
Miami Heat: Watch The Throne I 2012 I 2013 NBA Champions
#3CooperRobotPosted 8/27/2013 10:40:59 AM
I am on my way home for lunch to log on and go AFK til I get off of work
#4deadbkPosted 8/27/2013 10:42:01 AM
I always log out when I plan on being more than 10-15 minutes afk. It's common courtesy.
---
Myspace.com/DeadBurgerKing | Xbox Live=deadburgerking | Twitter=@DeadBurgerKing | Facebook.com/DeadBurgerKing |I'm The DeadBurgerKing! In case you didn't know!
#5KenauePosted 8/27/2013 10:42:05 AM
AFK? I'm unfamiliar with this term.That said, when I'm not playing, I log out and close the game.
---
Now Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn; Next Up: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix
PSN: Lord_CBH
#6superboy1281Posted 8/27/2013 10:42:37 AM
Why are you hating on the players? They are doing whatever they can to play the game, so should you. It isnt our fault, if you wanna blame someone, Blame SE. Both for having those stupid log in restrictions and for not being able to fix them.
---
PSN superboy0081
#7Syi_2010Posted 8/27/2013 10:42:54 AM
im skypeing with my AFK character right now
---
GT - Syi, PS3 Syion, Wii-dont remember
#8Super EspioPosted 8/27/2013 10:44:17 AM
AFK means "away from keyboard."

It is SE's fault, but it is also the players' fault for taken advantage of a broken system at the expense of others.
---
Welcome to GameFAQS, where sharing an opinion is a declaration of war.
Resurrect the saint from within the wretch.
#9mindandsoulPosted 8/27/2013 10:44:40 AM
Square should sort the servers. How can you blame ppl for trying to ensure they can play.
#10noyakumaPosted 8/27/2013 10:45:45 AM
superboy1281 posted...
Why are you hating on the players? They are doing whatever they can to play the game, so should you. It isnt our fault, if you wanna blame someone, Blame SE. Both for having those stupid log in restrictions and for not being able to fix them.

That's selfish, but that blame game. Let's play!
---
Lloyd:Collete....heal...poison. Collete:Im not poisoned silly
Lloyd:Not u .......MEEEEeeeee.